Posted April 10, 2014
When my child first enrolled in Carver there were many challenges ahead. But with such a great staff with a great commitment to my son, many of those challenges no longer exist. I appreciate every that Carver has to offer!!

Posted April 07, 2014
Carver has improved tremendously in the two years since we got a new staff. My child feels safe and loved at this school, so I'm very pleased!

Posted July 06, 2009

Posted May 12, 2009

Carver Elementary-Middle School 4

Posted May 12, 2009
Oh well i am going to tell this from my point of view which means I don't care weather or not you approve of this or not. every one is so busy blaming the teachers for something their kids are not doing...LEaRNING. i went there from third grade all the way to eighth grade.. and from what i saw its the kids fault that don't want to learn...or stay in class. This is from my point because i was one of those kids that were always in the hall last year at carver. At the end of the day sometimes it doesn't matter if its the parents or teachers because some times its just the kids.

Posted May 11, 2009

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted August 20, 2008

Carver Elementary-Middle School 0

Posted March 12, 2008
This is my son first year in school and cavers first year of Pre-School this is not a good school at all. kisd always in the hallways.The second floor is really bad and that's coming from the teachers. that school needs to be checked out badly me sons in per-K but will NOT attend K.The teacher do not care at all.

Carver Elementary-Middle School
18701 Paul St, Detroit, MI  48228
Last modified Carver Elementary-Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carver Elementary-Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.