Bad
Good

When my child first enrolled in Carver there were many challenges ahead. But with such a great staff with a great commitment to my son, many of those challenges no longer exist. I appreciate every that Carver has to offer!!

Carver has improved tremendously in the two years since we got a new staff. My child feels safe and loved at this school, so I'm very pleased!

Oh well i am going to tell this from my point of view which means I don't care weather or not you approve of this or not. every one is so busy blaming the teachers for something their kids are not doing...LEaRNING. i went there from third grade all the way to eighth grade.. and from what i saw its the kids fault that don't want to learn...or stay in class. This is from my point because i was one of those kids that were always in the hall last year at carver. At the end of the day sometimes it doesn't matter if its the parents or teachers because some times its just the kids.

This is my son first year in school and cavers first year of Pre-School this is not a good school at all. kisd always in the hallways.The second floor is really bad and that's coming from the teachers. that school needs to be checked out badly me sons in per-K but will NOT attend K.The teacher do not care at all.

This is the first year my children have attended this school, and for the first time in 7 yrs (my oldest son has been going to a Detroit Public School since he was 3 yrs old) I must say this is one school I don't care for. My youngest sons teacher broke her leg in the earlier part of the school year and he's had a substitute teachers ever since. Fortunately he's had no problems. I still wonder if the lessons would have been taught with the same fluency. My oldest son seems to be having no problems. I wonder is that because of the laid back attitudes of the staff and teachers. The kind of attitude that lets children slip through the education process. Last but not least shall I say 7 hr lock down, no gym or recess. I had no choice this year but so long next year.

Last modified Carver Elementary-Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.