Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=18701+paul+st,detroit,mi+48228&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=_7qugiqqzhh9blqcmztum9esmfi=

Carver Elementary-Middle School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Carver Elementary-Middle School 5516177 5

Posted April 10, 2014
When my child first enrolled in Carver there were many challenges ahead. But with such a great staff with a great commitment to my son, many of those challenges no longer exist. I appreciate every that Carver has to offer!!

Carver Elementary-Middle School 5511102 5

Posted April 07, 2014
Carver has improved tremendously in the two years since we got a new staff. My child feels safe and loved at this school, so I'm very pleased!

Carver Elementary-Middle School 3708248 1

Posted July 06, 2009

Carver Elementary-Middle School 3622195 5

Posted May 12, 2009

Carver Elementary-Middle School 3623352 4

Posted May 12, 2009
Oh well i am going to tell this from my point of view which means I don't care weather or not you approve of this or not. every one is so busy blaming the teachers for something their kids are not doing...LEaRNING. i went there from third grade all the way to eighth grade.. and from what i saw its the kids fault that don't want to learn...or stay in class. This is from my point because i was one of those kids that were always in the hall last year at carver. At the end of the day sometimes it doesn't matter if its the parents or teachers because some times its just the kids.

Carver Elementary-Middle School 1454772 1

Carver Elementary-Middle School 3188729 1

Posted August 20, 2008

Carver Elementary-Middle School 2905992 0

Posted March 12, 2008
This is my son first year in school and cavers first year of Pre-School this is not a good school at all. kisd always in the hallways.The second floor is really bad and that's coming from the teachers. that school needs to be checked out badly me sons in per-K but will NOT attend K.The teacher do not care at all.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Carver Elementary-Middle School
18701 Paul St, Detroit, MI  48228
Carver Elementary-Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.