Cooke Elementary School 0

Posted December 11, 2009
This is an excellent school, not only did my children go here, but my grandchildren as well, it is truly the best in the city.Mr. Flowers the principal is outstanding and he truly loves the children.

Cooke Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2009
We have a great school and the school family is committed to learning for everyone.

Cooke Elementary School 5

Posted May 27, 2008
I give Cooke an Excellent rating because of the committed Principal, Anthony Flowers, and all the teachers who truly care about the children and look out for them every mornng and afternoon when the school day starts and ends. I also like the fact that Cooke is neighborhood type school surrounded by beautiful homes in a well kept area. In addition, Cooke, I might add, is a 4 times State Championship school in the MLAG for 2008. All that shows is committee to quality learning. The school itself has an almost private-school type atmosphere. The chidren seem to be happy and I have never seen fights at the school, ever! In seven years.

Cooke Elementary School 4

Posted March 06, 2007
- a former student

Cooke Elementary School
18800 Puritan St, Detroit, MI  48223
Last modified Cooke Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cooke Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.