Detroit, MI

Posted August 23, 2014
this school is very professional and friendly to parents and kids !! my daughter will be starting school here in the fall !! I really will refer this school to people in this area!

Posted April 11, 2014
i like how the teachers at this school takes time to make sure that the kids parents know how there child or kids are doing in class!

Posted April 11, 2014
I'm both a Emerson Alumni and now parent. I love the fact its in my neighborhood and in safe walking distance for my child. Teachers and staff are great.

Emerson Elementary-Middle School 4

Posted June 20, 2012
I had two students in the pre-K Grow Up Great Program sponsored by PNC Bank, and I must say that the program is excellent. I is absolutely one of the best academic experiences that your 4 or 5 year old can be exposed to. The twins left pre-K well equipped to tackle the challenges of Kindergarden. They learned social skills, math skills, writing skills, music skills, and art skills. Not to mention that the students go on amazing field trips. They have a partnership with the Detroit Music Hall, and the children are exposed to wonderful cultural experiences. The teaching staff is dedicated, collaborative, and kind. They work with parents to give the student one of the greatest academic experiences that the city of Detroit has to offer.

Posted February 26, 2011
would like to find ms.smith that taught science between the years 1996 and 1998 she was the best teacher i had and miss her dearly

Posted November 09, 2010
I like the staff at Emerson Elementary School.

Posted November 08, 2010
Emerson School has a staff who cares. we work as a team and letting our parents know that they are a part of our team. School is a second home to our students. they are not only getting the best education, but learning how to love yourself and others. set your goals and give it your very best. always consider your consequences before you start your actions. life should not only be good to you, but good for you. our students are our future and we contribute to that future through our students.

Posted November 08, 2010
The students and the teachers are doing their best to help the children learn.

Posted November 08, 2010
Emerson School is a great place to learn! The teachers are highly qualified and ready to teach every child to theie best ability. We are a school family and a professional learning community.

Posted November 08, 2010
it is very organized and i enjoy the staff and students

Emerson Elementary-Middle School
18240 Huntington Road, Detroit, MI  48219
Last modified Emerson Elementary-Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerson Elementary-Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top