Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=6528+mansfield+st,detroit,mi+48228&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=d33hfzf3x3zkhfbkm6e346qiagw=

Gardner Elementary School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Gardner Elementary School 4425235 5

Posted January 11, 2011
I went to Gardner School in the 1950's every year the City of Detroit would give us a apple day when the farms had too many apples and they gave us 15 minutes to eat it. The City of Detroit also would floride our teeth if our parents allowed it. I know several people that went to Gardner when I attended that are Doctors and Dentists. It was a very good school then and a very good community. Keep up the great work

Gardner Elementary School 4044747 5

Posted February 10, 2010

Gardner Elementary School 1149982 5

Posted January 30, 2008
I rate this school a four star . I went there and both my kids went and i think it is a very friendly & family filling school.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Gardner Elementary School
6528 Mansfield St, Detroit, MI  48228
Gardner Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.