Gompers Elementary-Middle School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
I have two kids that attend Gompers and, I love that the teachers really care about their students. I love that my kids have homework that challenges them everyday. I feel Gompers is a great school.

Posted February 05, 2011
I am a parent of a 1st & 5th grader at Gompers Elementary School, Gompers is a awesome school to be at, because the Principal, Teachers and the LSCO Parent Group is completed dedicated to making Gompers one of the Best Schools in Michigan. The academic learning enviroment is awesome. I was the LSCO Parent President at Gompers from 2007 thur 2009. And I would stay that the Principal and the Teachers and the L.S.C.O. Parent Group at Gompers are very closely knitted as a family. They work together like Ants, if I can used that as and example. I have seen with my own Eyes, Gompers grow Internally as a School. Listen to this, when you have the Principal, Teachers, Parents, Community Leaders and the Business Community coming together AS ONE, for Schools, Then that School cannot do nothing but be One of Best Schools In Michigan, Because the FOUNDATION has been laid right for that School. I am Thankful to God for All the people who are Laboring Hard to make Gompers Elementary School one of the Great Schools In Michigan. All we have to do, is Continue to Work as a Team, and be One in Spirit & Truth with One Another. From Mr. Harris

Posted September 08, 2010
I went to this school as a child and the same teachers that loved and cared for me 20 yeaes are still there now loving and caring for mt children now. The teachers there are such great teachers, the was not very strick and they still kept us in line. I really love this school. IT IS THE BEST ELEMENTRY IN DETROIT FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

Posted July 03, 2010
This is one of the best schools in Detroit.When they say they teach the whole child you can rely on that! They sincerely care about the sucess of the children and it shows. The parents, staff and especially the principle are always there when you need them. WONDERFUL experience-I would tell anyone and everyone to chose this school. My child graduated this year from fifth grade and I was more than satisfied I was impressed. I feel she is prepared to succeed wherever she goes from here because the foundation has been set properly.I would give more stars if I could.

Gompers Elementary-Middle School 2

Posted February 02, 2010

Posted December 04, 2009

Posted November 13, 2009

Posted November 07, 2009
The teachers and support staff are well qualified and appears to actually care for the well being of our children,academically, emotionally and physically as well. I'm glad I chose Gompers.

Posted November 06, 2009
They hace a wonderful staff and the principal is great i have twins attending now and i had a daughter who went there for four years Gompers is the best k-5 school in the city of Detroit in my opion.

Posted October 21, 2009
I love Gompers becaause it is a small school that continually strives to maintain their academic excellence.

Gompers Elementary-Middle School
14450 Burt Road, Detroit, MI  48223
Last modified Gompers Elementary-Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gompers Elementary-Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top