Posted January 24, 2013
This school is the worst. Iam removing my kids from this school parents have to come up their to protect their kids from bullies . Staff not doing what they should as seeing that each and every child have protection. Some kids say the older kids ask if their blood or crips . I feel if the problem is not resolved an child could come their with a gun cause they don't feel protected due to not feeling protected . Why would I have my kids or any other kids attending to the school . We can stop this from. Happening

Greenfield Union Elementary-Middle School 4

Posted July 17, 2011
I attended Greenfield Union School from1936-1942. We had a great science class. We gave plays in the auditorium. I went to Nolan Intermediate 1942-1946 qnd Cass Technical High School 1946-1949.

Posted September 15, 2008
I'm a 32 year old female and I graduated from Greenfield Union. Sorry to say but the school wasnt good back then and it has gotten worse over the years. My son attented this school from K-3rd grade. I had to take him out because the kids are so bad and most of the staff dont care about your kids. There are a lot of bullies that go there and the staff dont do anything about it. My son goes to a better school and I dont care how far I have to drive to take him as long as he dont go there. I would'nt send my dog there. I am so happy another school is getting that money for my son than the DPS. It's so sad because I live right around the corner from this school and yet I have to go across 8 mile. Well worth it.

Greenfield Union Elementary-Middle School 5

Posted September 09, 2008
I love this school my child has been apart of this school for 2years, when she first came she did not know how to read good at all Ms. Campbell talked to me the day I came in to enroll her and from that point on she got help for the first time. Putting your child in this school you will be making a great choice alot of love from the staff and making great friends,..

Posted February 26, 2007
Students in this school are loud and pushy (bullies). The students are not disciplined appropriately. The bathrooms are always out of order and filthy. I am not happy with the new leadership in this school. Mrs. Campbell, the new principal is never seen around the school. I am definitely getting my children out of here, although the teacher my son has is a compassionate teacher.... I will miss her.

Posted December 05, 2005
This school was the worst for my children ihad my son and daughter go to this school and it was bad.Alot of the kids were bullies,teachers were not suitible for school type enviroment,also the lunch's were cold and not well cooked and kids are not well behaved although teachers do not take action as they should do.I would strongly recommend your child not to go this school i had to take mines out at the second month because it was so bad.

Greenfield Union Elementary-Middle School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
This was an excellent elementary school. Last year middle school was added. Quality of learning as well as discipline in the school went when middle school came in. The older children took over the halls, bullied the younger children. The principle decided all students from 4th grade up should change classes as they do in high school. Not a good situation!

Greenfield Union Elementary-Middle School
420 West Seven Mile Road, Detroit, MI  48203
Last modified Greenfield Union Elementary-Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenfield Union Elementary-Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top