Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

This is one of the worst schools, DPS has to do better by their students. Not only is there a problem with bullies and the teachers no doing anything about it. But the staff lies on the students and when you ask the staff they change their stories. And some of the teachers are ready to give up on the students after a few weeks of school. I teachers were suppose to be motivators and supportive of the students. Not beat them down and call them names. Schools like this no wonder DPS is in hot water, something need to be done about this. As soon as this school year is over I'm pulling my child out. This school needs to be under investigation. .

This school is the worst. Iam removing my kids from this school parents have to come up their to protect their kids from bullies . Staff not doing what they should as seeing that each and every child have protection. Some kids say the older kids ask if their blood or crips . I feel if the problem is not resolved an child could come their with a gun cause they don't feel protected due to not feeling protected . Why would I have my kids or any other kids attending to the school . We can stop this from. Happening

I attended Greenfield Union School from1936-1942. We had a great science class. We gave plays in the auditorium. I went to Nolan Intermediate 1942-1946 qnd Cass Technical High School 1946-1949.

I'm a 32 year old female and I graduated from Greenfield Union. Sorry to say but the school wasnt good back then and it has gotten worse over the years. My son attented this school from K-3rd grade. I had to take him out because the kids are so bad and most of the staff dont care about your kids. There are a lot of bullies that go there and the staff dont do anything about it. My son goes to a better school and I dont care how far I have to drive to take him as long as he dont go there. I would'nt send my dog there. I am so happy another school is getting that money for my son than the DPS. It's so sad because I live right around the corner from this school and yet I have to go across 8 mile. Well worth it.

I love this school my child has been apart of this school for 2years, when she first came she did not know how to read good at all Ms. Campbell talked to me the day I came in to enroll her and from that point on she got help for the first time. Putting your child in this school you will be making a great choice alot of love from the staff and making great friends,..

Students in this school are loud and pushy (bullies). The students are not disciplined appropriately. The bathrooms are always out of order and filthy. I am not happy with the new leadership in this school. Mrs. Campbell, the new principal is never seen around the school. I am definitely getting my children out of here, although the teacher my son has is a compassionate teacher.... I will miss her.

Last modified Greenfield Union Elementary-Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.