Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=2400+central+st,detroit,mi+48209&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=vnjzab5wavi9gveiti2zgivrizo=

Harms Elementary School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Harms Elementary School 5238695 3

Posted April 02, 2014
Teachers are dedicated but the school needs a cleanup & makeover. Students are very much willing to learn!

Harms Elementary School 4748773 5

Posted February 27, 2012
This school is one of the best DPS schools I have seen so far..I moved here from California and run my own business in the area...now knowing I can afford to pay for my children's education, I would rather them stay "rooted" and "never take anything for granted"..now with this said the principle is VERY dedicated to the school...mind you that I research the other schools around the area.. "charter school" and NOT ONE principle OR teachers stood out as well as Harms did..my children's kindergarten teacher is a class A I have had all 4 of my children in her class..my sons class has a grant that EVERY year the principle apples for and IS granted because THE SCHOOL is doing its job in PROPER education...my children started to learn how to read in kinder, and mind you that MOST schools and children do not learn OR know how to read until the middle of their 1st grade year..mind you not a lot of parents of active like My HusandNAND I.so if your looking for a awesome school were the teachers as well as the principle will dedicate themselves to give your children a PROPER education with out the hassle of politics, then look no further then HARMS...too bad it only goes up to the 5th grade...

Harms Elementary School 4629130 5

Posted August 30, 2011
We are the 11th highest rated school in the district and received an A from the state!! The teachers are dedicated and passionate. There are there are numerous after school programs. It truly is a family!!

Harms Elementary School 3809667 4

Posted September 15, 2009

Harms Elementary School 3212732 4

Posted September 18, 2008

Harms Elementary School 2850264 5

Posted February 11, 2008

Harms Elementary School 1971483 3

Posted November 12, 2007
The Principal always carrying major activities she can not handle everything, this Harms School needs more support from the School District, kids deserve it, please do not exchange teachers to often this affect the education of our kids.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Harms Elementary School
2400 Central St, Detroit, MI  48209
Harms Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.