Detroit, MI

Hutchinson Elementary-Middle School 3

Posted May 08, 2006
Hutchinson is a decent school. My child is in Pre-K. The teachers are really nice and he is learning a great deal. Also, I do like the fact that they are pretty patient with my child. The school is pretty small and that has allowed me to get to know the staff and that has been very beneficial and has given me a feeling of safety assurance. I do reccomend this school.

Hutchinson Elementary-Middle School 5

Posted August 09, 2005
I recommend this school to any parent in search of a school with teachers and a Principal who cares and respects all students and parents. This school sores for academic excellence and has succeeded in my book.

Hutchinson Elementary-Middle School
2600 Garland Street, Detroit, MI  48214
Last modified Hutchinson Elementary-Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hutchinson Elementary-Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top