Bad
Good

I attended Mann from 1st through 5th grade. There were some great teachers and some horrible teachers. I decided to send my son & daughter there. To my surprise the horrible teachers very much outnumbered the great teachers. They refused to test my son for special services. I had one teacher tell me he kicked my son out of his class because he did not want to be bothered with him. The mathematics teacher made my kids afraid to ask questions and belittled them in front of the class. The history teacher was emotionally unstable and would bring here personal life to work and even took her frustrations out on her students, not to mention she changed her last name so many times from getting married and divorced that no one even knew what to call her. I ended up taking my kids to a charter school in a suburban area where they received the proper teaching and my son received the help that he needed.

I just enrolled my kid at this school. They staff needs to be organized in their job functions. He only became enrolled due to a parent taking her kid out of the school due to lack of a teacher dedication... I am just now finding out what the school dress code is for pre-k and he has been their for two weeks... I never received a school handbook to even know such things of that nature. I am soooo ready to take my son out of this school as well due to lack of commitment dedication and organization issues.

Mann School is a neighborhood school that has a dedicated staff. All children have a full schedule of rigorous core classes, enrichment classes,and tutoring opportunities. All of my children have done very well thanks to the administration and staff members. Keep up the good work Mann School.

This School was not a good fit for my son. He attended the Pre-K program here and I feel like he went in reverse when it came to his education. To make matters worst, he teacher quits in the middle of the school year! What happened to the dedication and passion that teachers once applied to their job. We are currently looking into a different school because I refuse to let my child fall through the cracks because of the poor selection I made with his educational institution.

So far the school is pretty good. My child has homework almost every day and she is learning at a good pace. The school seems to have dedicated staff and every day there is an adult supervising the safety patrol, entrance to the school and the area where early children are brought before class starts. I have no complaints thus far.

My daughter goes to Mann School. It is clean, safe and has a caring staff and principal. It has lots of activities for the students and community that are educational and entertaining. It is a special place.

My daughter is currently in 3rd grade at Mann Elementary and has attended the school since Kindergarten. I highly recommend this school because of their attentiveness and committment in math and the arts. There are also plenty of extracurricular activities which helps to keep the students excited about school. If you are looking for a caring, family environment where teachers are committed to seeing each student succeed, then Mann Elementary is a good choice. It's not just a paycheck for the teachers. They really care.

I do not have a child that attends this school although I went to the school recently with my aunt who has 2 children who go to Mann and I have to say I was extremely surprised and pleased by the staff and how much it is very obvious that they do care about the children and there education. I am not happy with the school my son currently attends-ORA-and I am highly considering him attending Mann next year for 1st grade. The quality of the teachers in Charter Schools is very poor in my opinion.

Last modified Mann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.