Bad
Good

This school is horrible my daughter goes here and she tells me some kid always telling her to shut up. Bullying her, the kids are rude,kids are fighting early in the mornings, there's no one outside to conduct kids go into the school. I'll be so happy when I can get her out of that school. I wouldnt recommend this place to no other parent.

My son attended Marquette Middle School for only 3 weeks and He had so many problems with the other boys trying to bully him. I transferred him right away. How many times can you tell your child to be the bigger person and walk away? Everyday he had an altercation with someone. This School needs to be shut down! This School has no order at all. A lot of the kids are disrespectful, no lights in the hall way, leaking ceilings in the classrooms and in the gym. If you love your child please don't send him/her to this School. I'm rating it one star because I have too but this School is very very bad.

This is the worst school my son has ever been to. The principal will tell you anything he think you will believe to cover up something like bullying. My child has been bullied since the start of the school year and they still haven't taken care of the problem. And to make matters worse the lunch staff is rude to the children. This is our first year ever dealing with DPS and our last. I don't want to send my child to another Michigan school.

Marquette is a pretty good school... It's one of the few DPS schools to offer music and art to the children... I love that my daughter is learning so well and she enjoys attending... However, there are some members of the staff that has a tendency to speak to adults as if they are children and they can be unorganized with events...

Elementary school is clean and organized. Love the idea of teachers having telephones in their classrooms where you can contact them directly. My child's teacher has been available to speak with me on numerous occasions.

Things at that school is very unacceptable. I have tried to participate in the school all I found is more mess. This is my daughter's first year and I hope it will be the last.

Last modified Marquette Elementary-Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.