Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=17525+wyoming+st,detroit,mi+48221&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=e6spgnuc9zgj1ldbraceqsoutj8=

Mumford High School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Mumford High School 5010361 1

Posted January 08, 2013
I graduated from Mumford in 1959 and I am appalled at the level of competitive education our students are receiving. I have two grandsons attending Mumford and their good grades are not reflecting what I hear when we talk. I ask about subjects they are not familiar with and I had to be proficient in to graduate. I just don't get it. The school even tried to change a class as late as November, are you kidding me? No teachers and sitting in large room of students of mixed grades, like a one room school with no educator, are you still kidding me? If it's gone. they need to bring back the PTA, if it;s still around they need to empower themselves. It's disgraceful.

Mumford High School 4001636 0

Posted January 08, 2010

Mumford High School 4001640 5

Posted January 08, 2010

Mumford High School 3937768 5

Posted November 06, 2009
I think that mumford has its bad times but on the other hand i think it is a great school to attend. I would recommend for anyone who start's their freshman year to go there. We have great activties here and the teachers are very loving and they actually care about yourr education, and want to help you achieve in bettering yourself to have a successful future.

Mumford High School 3864068 0

Posted October 02, 2009

Mumford High School 3773455 5

Posted August 20, 2009

Mumford High School 3507881 0

Posted March 07, 2009
My daughters attend Mumford. It is a great school. The teachers are wonderful. They go that extra mile for the students. They offer a variety of activites but the choir and the band are the best.

Mumford High School 3448650 5

Posted February 04, 2009
Right now i am a senior in atlanta georiga but i attended vernor pre-k / 5, columbus 6th,beaubien 7/9, and mumford 10th and i really love that school and all my friends that i grew up with that go there ... Even though mumford is really strick on the security its only for the students safety ... All n all its a good school no matter what you hear about it in the streets

Mumford High School 3276394 1

Posted October 03, 2008

Mumford High School 3275902 5

Posted October 02, 2008

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Mumford High School
17525 Wyoming St, Detroit, MI  48221
Mumford High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews.