Mumford High School 1

Posted January 08, 2013
I graduated from Mumford in 1959 and I am appalled at the level of competitive education our students are receiving. I have two grandsons attending Mumford and their good grades are not reflecting what I hear when we talk. I ask about subjects they are not familiar with and I had to be proficient in to graduate. I just don't get it. The school even tried to change a class as late as November, are you kidding me? No teachers and sitting in large room of students of mixed grades, like a one room school with no educator, are you still kidding me? If it's gone. they need to bring back the PTA, if it;s still around they need to empower themselves. It's disgraceful.

Posted January 08, 2010

Posted January 08, 2010

Posted November 06, 2009
I think that mumford has its bad times but on the other hand i think it is a great school to attend. I would recommend for anyone who start's their freshman year to go there. We have great activties here and the teachers are very loving and they actually care about yourr education, and want to help you achieve in bettering yourself to have a successful future.

Posted October 02, 2009

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted March 07, 2009
My daughters attend Mumford. It is a great school. The teachers are wonderful. They go that extra mile for the students. They offer a variety of activites but the choir and the band are the best.

Posted February 04, 2009
Right now i am a senior in atlanta georiga but i attended vernor pre-k / 5, columbus 6th,beaubien 7/9, and mumford 10th and i really love that school and all my friends that i grew up with that go there ... Even though mumford is really strick on the security its only for the students safety ... All n all its a good school no matter what you hear about it in the streets

Mumford High School 1

Posted October 03, 2008

Posted October 02, 2008

Mumford High School
17525 Wyoming St, Detroit, MI  48221
Last modified Mumford High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mumford High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews.