Bad
Good

Murphy Performance Academy 1

Posted April 30, 2015
Parents, please investigate this school thoroughly before enrolling your child here. I am extremely disappointed, that I selected this school for my kid. I am not sure what it use to be, but its definitely, not what I expected.

Posted February 12, 2015
Murphy has made a great turnaround in the past three years. The focus has shifted from behavior management to academics with a commitment to ensuring students are growing academically.

Posted February 11, 2015
I have been teaching for many years, and I am new to Murphy. I teach in the middle school, and I really enjoy teaching there. The students are smart and with high expectations, love, and encouragement, they scored so well on their last testing round. The administration is top notch. I am working for the best admin ever. I know Murphy will do well. The future is positive at our school. Check us out, we welcome you!

Posted February 11, 2015
Murphy Performace Academy is a great school. The administration and staff are WONDERFUL! My child feels safe and is learning a lot. Her Performance Series scores went up significantly in Reading and Math. The school has many Title teachers to help provide supports to the teachers. You also cannot go wrong with the fitness and Martial Arts program that is offered daily.

Murphy Performance Academy 5

Posted March 03, 2014
My daughter is in kindergarten. I absolutely love this school.the teachers really care about he students the principal is awesome any problems its handled the same day no exceptions

Posted February 04, 2014
WOW! This school has made a great turn-around! There is a brand new principal this year and she has made some awesome changes in a short time. The moment you walk in the doors you can feel the change. I am so glad I stayed at Murphy!

Murphy Performance Academy 3

Posted January 01, 2014
This school is sooo much better than last year. The new principal is really trying to make things better. Everyone is willing to help talk to us. I don't know what the other parent who posted is talking about. If she had an issue she should have gone to the office to ask for help. They helped me when I went there.

Murphy Performance Academy 1

Posted December 11, 2013
This is by far the worst school ever. The teachers do not care about the students.

Murphy Performance Academy
23901 Fenkell Avenue, Detroit, MI  48223
Last modified Murphy Performance Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Murphy Performance Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top