Posted September 21, 2013
Hello I am a former graduate of PHS 1996 and all I have to say is if you want you child to struggle through college then by all means send you child to this school if not PLEASE Dont send your child here!!!!

Posted August 16, 2012
The future of this school starts now! We are energized and ready to prepare your children for the future! The future of Detroit depends on the present situation in our classrooms!

Posted August 12, 2011
I am a former student from Pershing. I spent my ninth grade year there and I have to say, it is not just the teachers fault. A lot of my teachers try to teach but the students are a constant bother and nuisance. Skipping class and not paying attention are the students' problems. The parent involvement is just down-right horrible. My dad works as the LSCO president and I see constantly, that there is extremely low parent involvement for simple things like checking up on students or going to parent-teacher conferences. This is not to say that it's not also the teachers' fault. I've seen that some teachers even sleep in there class (with students still in and class sessions going on). Cell-phones being used in class is also a constant issue. I just wouldn't recommend this school to ANYONE no matter how wonderful it was in the 1970s. All in all, it's the staff, students' and parents fault. This is not a satisfactory school. =(

Posted November 01, 2009

Pershing High School 2

Posted December 14, 2007

Pershing High School
18875 Ryan Road, Detroit, MI  48234
Last modified Pershing High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pershing High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top