Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=18875+ryan+rd,detroit,mi+48234&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=x1b6jak5cnrds7as2y6l2dmsgkw=

Pershing High School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Pershing High School 4136181 1

Posted September 21, 2013
Hello I am a former graduate of PHS 1996 and all I have to say is if you want you child to struggle through college then by all means send you child to this school if not PLEASE Dont send your child here!!!!

Pershing High School 3064609 5

Posted August 16, 2012
The future of this school starts now! We are energized and ready to prepare your children for the future! The future of Detroit depends on the present situation in our classrooms!

Pershing High School 4614779 1

Posted August 12, 2011
I am a former student from Pershing. I spent my ninth grade year there and I have to say, it is not just the teachers fault. A lot of my teachers try to teach but the students are a constant bother and nuisance. Skipping class and not paying attention are the students' problems. The parent involvement is just down-right horrible. My dad works as the LSCO president and I see constantly, that there is extremely low parent involvement for simple things like checking up on students or going to parent-teacher conferences. This is not to say that it's not also the teachers' fault. I've seen that some teachers even sleep in there class (with students still in and class sessions going on). Cell-phones being used in class is also a constant issue. I just wouldn't recommend this school to ANYONE no matter how wonderful it was in the 1970s. All in all, it's the staff, students' and parents fault. This is not a satisfactory school. =(

Pershing High School 3924550 5

Posted March 26, 2008

Pershing High School 2722999 2

Posted December 14, 2007

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Pershing High School
18875 Ryan Rd, Detroit, MI  48234
Pershing High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.