Bad
Good

Pulaski Elementary-Middle School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
I have worked here at Pulaski for four years. I can honestly say that I have never worked with a more dedicated staff and hard working staff. Our SFA reading program is designed to allow students to progress as fast and as far as possible. I encourage you to visit our school!

Posted April 08, 2014
i have two children in pulaski Elementary school; my son who has been in the school for 3 years now and my daughter who has been going for 2 years. Pulaski is phanominal. the staff has always been so helpful and the principal goes above and beyond for her staff and students as do all the teachers i have come accross so far. The Preschool program is so much better then any i have come across as of yet. I can truely say i recomend this school to anyone looking for a great school for thier children from Pre-K to 8th grade.

Posted April 08, 2014
My children have been going to this school for several years and i love the school. i wouldnt take my kids any where else!!!!

Posted April 08, 2014
my children go to Pulaski Elementary school and they have great teachers, they both not only love their teachers but they also have come so far since they started here. i trancfered my children from timbucktu where my son started and while there he was not growing acodemically and as soon as i moved him to Pulaski we saw sugnificant growth within a month. Mrs Echols is an amazing principal so goes above and beyond for her students, for her it is all about the students, if a teacher isnt efficient enough she will find one who is. i really like how she is and all the staff.

Posted April 07, 2014
This school is intimidating. The administration is hostile. Extra effort from staff members is not acknowledged.

Posted November 02, 2013
I thought this would be a great school for my boys one in elementary the other in middle I gave it the benefit of doubt due to the first day of school this year September 2013 my kids was pre registered ahead of time the principle wasn't aware of changes within her school had me running back in forth from school to district to find out my youngest was assigned to her school my youngest was bullied numerous times with the teacher's assistant present & the assistant never reported it to school nor me the parent my son has been choked punched in forhead lunch taken all by 5th & 8th graders my son is in special ed 1st grade the principle shows her unprofessionalizem daily school girls uniform addressing parents with neck movements I just removed my kids because they started making them out to be the bad one & I they reported every outburst my youngest had but not his injuries my oldest went from schools spoke person student of the month to bully in a day after i kept reporting the schools accepting bullying with their discretion

Posted July 02, 2013
This school is horrible! The principal is mean to the children. Nothing good happens here.

Posted November 14, 2009
Pulaski has all the elements of a fine school. The staff is united in their main objective which is to service the student's need toward developing his/her ability to construct the basis for future success.

Pulaski Elementary-Middle School 4

Posted May 21, 2009
I have been very pleased with the quality of education that my daughter receives. The math teacher is great, and uses lots of technology with her students. I also am very impressed with the computer teacher. She is willing to work with the students before and after school. I am not too sure about the science teacher.....but my daughter is happy and healthy and loved Pulaski.

Pulaski Elementary-Middle School

Posted May 20, 2009
I hate it. My daughter is graduating 8th grade and I am mad that I allowed her to go there as long as I did. I know it will hender her even more as she advances to high school next year.

Pulaski Elementary-Middle School
19725 Strasburg Street, Detroit, MI  48205
Last modified Pulaski Elementary-Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.