Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=10700+santa+maria+st,detroit,mi+48221&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=g5mnauv0w8mqojyvjn1vpay6joi=

Schulze Elementary-Middle School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Schulze Elementary-Middle School 3320537 5

Posted November 03, 2008
amazing the best school i ever seen in my life i bet their meap scores are off the charts

Schulze Elementary-Middle School 3108577 5

Posted July 13, 2008

Schulze Elementary-Middle School 3057967 2

Posted June 09, 2008
Schulze was a large turnover for my child. This school had a lot of children were not well behaved. As far as the reconstruction of the school, I'll get them an A+. But the academic level waas extremely low. My daughter found it to be too easy and her social life with the other children was not so good. thewwwaterriblee

Schulze Elementary-Middle School 3040917 0

Posted May 30, 2008
I love Schulze! I attended Schulze growing up in at the 'old' building and it is such a great feeling to see how much this school has evolved into something beautiful. With all of the extracurricular activities, field trips and opportunities for parent involvement, this is the place to be!

Schulze Elementary-Middle School 1357402 5

Posted September 23, 2006
I am a parent of five children. My school graduated from schulze after 6th grade and I have three more students at schulze. The school has open door policy for parent involvement. I always like talking to the teachers whenever any of my child has a problem. The school has excellent record in the quality of academic programs. Last year, the school performed very well during the MEAP tests. My daughter was one of the student that received award for academic excellency in the MEAP tests. The school is equipped with latest modern computers in the classroom for students use. The library at schulze is one of the best in the state. The school also has many extracurricular activities such as academic games, music, arts, sports and host of others.Schulze is newly built and most amenities are up to date. I will recommend the school for any parent.

Schulze Elementary-Middle School 958889 4

Posted June 15, 2006
I have 3 children that attend schulze elementary. There has been alot of changes with the shifting of the teachers getting them in the classes that they will remain in. Last year my 2nd grader had 3 teachers within the first two months of school. Some of thoes teachers were subsitues, finally they got a teacher to stay full time. That hendered his preformance that year. This year it was more stable. My 5yr. old entered kindergarden this year. She was blessed to have a caring, dedicated educator. Mrs. Errol is examplatory of what a teacher should be. I applaud her energy,patience, and love for what she does.May the Detroit board of eduacation find more eduacators like her. Overall schultze gets an A+ for extracurriculum attivities, an A+ for activities that envolves parental participation and an A+ for the pricipal and her office staff Good job. Ms.B turner

Schulze Elementary-Middle School 1610583 5

Posted May 04, 2006

Schulze Elementary-Middle School 1461545 4

Posted January 24, 2006
I have 2 children that attend Schultze Elem.and i have been very impressed by the look of the school the care that the teachers take withe the teachers take with the students but if i had t give praise to one teacher that teacher would be {Mrs. Coverson} she teaches with compassion and love for her students she not only teaches her regular hours but she tutors after school 4-5 days a week she expects parent particapation and she realy cares for the children, when they are done with kindergarten they have a strong fondation for the higher grades she is a special teacher and Schultze is lucky to have her.

Schulze Elementary-Middle School 1335586 4

Posted October 14, 2005
I am a new parent to the Schulze School. My son is in the second grade and I have noticed an immediate difference in his level of skills. His reading and writing has vastly improved due to the amount and type of classwork and homework he receives from his teacher, Ms. Danforth. She is a remarkable teacher because she inspires, disciplines, and educated all with a optimistic attitude. I have talked with the school administration (Ms. Fleming, Ms. Johnson, and Mr. Radchuck) about various subjects and have appreciated their directness and responsiveness. I can honestly say that although Schulze is a large elementary school it upholds a welcoming atmosphere. Go Schulze!

Schulze Elementary-Middle School 1349489 4

Posted October 06, 2005
Schulze is a wonderful place to send your children. I have 2 kids who have been at Schulze for the last 3 years and they love it! Education is a central focus in all rooms - the teachers are nice - and computers are everywhere! My kids especially enjoy the Acce Reader and Math programs!

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Schulze Elementary-Middle School
10700 Santa Maria St, Detroit, MI  48221
Schulze Elementary-Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.