Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

They have alot of new teachers that I'm not very happy with the way they teach

Amount of homework: Neutral

My son doesn't get as much homework as he should get being in the 6th grade my 1st grader gets more homework than my son

I have given ronald brown academy one too many chances they made some terrible changes this school year they added 7th grade to the school which is fine but they don't have enough teachers the classes are once again over crowded with 40+ kids in the class rooms great teachers have left the assistant principal ms clayton has left my son's homeroom teacher/science teacher left in the first month of school they got another teacher she lasted 2 days then had a substitute for about a month parent teacher conference was a joke no grades to show parents because computers were down and no graded papers to show either just horrible and never recieved a progress report for my son the middle school is disappointing and i have an older daughter that graduated from here also but the school was good then. I am moving my kids ASAP!

This school would be a great one if some of the teachers and principal didn't ignore alot of the issues that they have going on there. Like the toxic water that they kept hush about until the media got a hold of the story and the lack of bottle water that they were suppose to provide to the children until this problem was solved and didnt. They inform parents of issues that's of importance to them. The principal is not aware of the teachers lesson plans therefore leaving the teachers to have total control of what's being taught to the children. This school doesn't want to be put in a negative light but they have done a fine job of that themselves.

Ronald Brown is a great school. My kids have attended here since 2007. I have 3 that graduated from here and 3 still attending. The teachers here really care for the kids. They are not only here for the paycheck. My kids have really thrived here academically and continue to after graduating thanks to the dedication of the teachers. I love all the teachers here and would recommend Ronald Brown as the best school for all Pre-K thru 6th graders

The school really went down after the principal Ms Ross left but I have witnessed some changes for the better but there is still a lot of work to be done to get this school back to where it used to be and the principal that they have now is okay but she needs to work on being more professional I'm going to give ronald brown one last chance if i don't see enough improvement this may be my kids last year

The teachers are better equipped to run this school rather than the principal. No leadership. Decisions are made because he feels that most parents won't stand up and say anything and those that do, get the run around.

The school may b a good school I don't like the Pre-K program and structure

This is our first year at Ronald Brown, and we truly love it here! We were not only made to feel at home, but both my children are thriving. The curriculum is challenging, but they ensure their students' needs are met in order to succeed. They have an array of actitivities and events that keep the families and staff involved. I am rating on two different ends of the spectrum, as I have a child in an advanced class and continues to make the honor roll, and I also have a child in special education, who is also thriving as well! My children will be there until they graduate!

I love Ronald Brown Academy. I have to drive my child to school cause we live over a mile away. But it's worth it. He has been there 3 years now. And he will stay there until there graduates. He has learned more there than any of my other children have at other schools in the area. No child left behind.

Last modified Brown Ronald Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.