Bad
Good

Brown Ronald Academy 3

Posted September 01, 2015
The school really went down after the principal Ms Ross left but I have witnessed some changes for the better but there is still a lot of work to be done to get this school back to where it used to be and the principal that they have now is okay but she needs to work on being more professional I'm going to give ronald brown one last chance if i don't see enough improvement this may be my kids last year

Brown Ronald Academy 1

Posted September 09, 2013
The teachers are better equipped to run this school rather than the principal. No leadership. Decisions are made because he feels that most parents won't stand up and say anything and those that do, get the run around.

Brown Ronald Academy 1

Posted January 23, 2013
The school may b a good school I don't like the Pre-K program and structure

Posted August 31, 2012
I love this school my daughter graduated from here three years ago and i currently have a second grader that has attended since pre K he has been in advance classes since he started there.That is one of the things that keep me sending my child to Ronald Brown Academy is that your child will be challenged if they are ahead of the rest by having avanced pre K-6th grade.I Love it!

Posted May 17, 2010
This is our first year at Ronald Brown, and we truly love it here! We were not only made to feel at home, but both my children are thriving. The curriculum is challenging, but they ensure their students' needs are met in order to succeed. They have an array of actitivities and events that keep the families and staff involved. I am rating on two different ends of the spectrum, as I have a child in an advanced class and continues to make the honor roll, and I also have a child in special education, who is also thriving as well! My children will be there until they graduate!

Brown Ronald Academy

Posted August 26, 2009
I love Ronald Brown Academy. I have to drive my child to school cause we live over a mile away. But it's worth it. He has been there 3 years now. And he will stay there until there graduates. He has learned more there than any of my other children have at other schools in the area. No child left behind.

Brown Ronald Academy 4

Posted August 24, 2009
My daughter has attended Ronald Brown since Preschool. We are currently living out of Detroit, and I drive out of the way for her to attend Brown. We both love it. She is now in the first grade and she is reading and writing 2nd or 3rd grade level.

Posted July 23, 2009
I love this school my child was here and played basket ball and love it

Brown Ronald Academy 3

Posted May 23, 2009
The principal is quite involved! This is a plus! Can be too Involved, to the pointe of covering up, what's really happening(learning - lack of learning or doing whatever to look good from afar.)

Brown Ronald Academy 4

Posted June 17, 2008
This school is great academically. What I like best is that they reward there students all year round which i believe is one thing that keeps these kids motivated. I would also like to compliment leadership for doing such a wonderfull job.

Brown Ronald Academy
11530 Outer Drive, Detroit, MI  48223
Last modified Brown Ronald Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brown Ronald Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top