Gee White Academy 4

Posted April 29, 2009
My son has attended White Elementary for three weeks now. He is currently in a Autistic Impaired classroom due to being diagnosed with autism back in 2007. Compared to his previous classroom, my son is doing well. I'm pleased with the progress he is making. Another aspect of my son's school that I like is that it's uniquely diverse. His school is mixed with black and many middle eastern cultures which is cool. I don't want my son to be afraid of someone just because his or her culture is a little different. I'm not a part of the LSCO, so I'm unsure of the parent participation but of the 23 schools that are closing in Detroit Public Schools, White Elementary isn't one of them so that speaks highly of what the school staff are able to accomplish with it's students. So I will say, so far good

Gee White Academy
5161 Charles St, Detroit, MI  48212
Last modified Gee White Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gee White Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.