Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I love Glazer because it is a school that have devoted, caring and teachers that tackle the many challenges that come with educating a child. Our school has suffered some neglect over the past few years but today, parents have vowed to take a stand and bring back the luster of our school which is a true jewel! Glazer's staff extend beyond the walls of the school we love our community.

There is certainly a lack of communication from some staff members & leadership. I am not receiving proper information regarding my child. Those that have been approached seem not to have the answer(s) that I need. I am very passionate about my childs learning experiance. I hope that things will turn around for me. I could remove my child asap, but I'm not willing to do that. I am confident that with a little understanding and positive dialogue my situtation wll get better.

I rate this school no stars. because this school isnt a good school.the principal does'nt direct the students the staff barely teaches the curriculem for the right grade.I have a son thats in pre-school and my daughter is in the 4th and she is being undertaught. I think this scholl should have a new principal and staff,some people who really care about the students future because this school does'nt. sincerly a concern parent.

Last modified New Paradigm Glazer Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.