Posted May 19, 2010
I love Glazer because it is a school that have devoted, caring and teachers that tackle the many challenges that come with educating a child. Our school has suffered some neglect over the past few years but today, parents have vowed to take a stand and bring back the luster of our school which is a true jewel! Glazer's staff extend beyond the walls of the school we love our community.

New Paradigm Glazer Academy 2

Posted January 09, 2010
There is certainly a lack of communication from some staff members & leadership. I am not receiving proper information regarding my child. Those that have been approached seem not to have the answer(s) that I need. I am very passionate about my childs learning experiance. I hope that things will turn around for me. I could remove my child asap, but I'm not willing to do that. I am confident that with a little understanding and positive dialogue my situtation wll get better.

Posted October 22, 2009
I rate this school no stars. because this school isnt a good school.the principal does'nt direct the students the staff barely teaches the curriculem for the right grade.I have a son thats in pre-school and my daughter is in the 4th and she is being undertaught. I think this scholl should have a new principal and staff,some people who really care about the students future because this school does'nt. sincerly a concern parent.

Posted March 23, 2004
Glazer is an excellent school that allows children to learn at an expedited rate. The children here are allowed to experience various things that the other elementary schools aren't teaching. For example, the children receive well rounded education including such courses as performing arts, art, science, math, computer classes, instrumental music as well as vocal music. The children also have a library, gym at appointed times and everything that would make your child prepared for the future. Glazer also has various after school activities such as dance, bridge, chess, girl scouts, basketball team, and after school tutoring. They have an excellent parent organization that helps the students know that the parents care as well as the excellent instructors. Glazer has made me proud and I am an alumnus as well.

New Paradigm Glazer Academy
2001 La Belle Street, Detroit, MI  48238
Last modified New Paradigm Glazer Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Paradigm Glazer Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top