Public charter
Detroit, MI
After care: No

Posted February 18, 2015
I love Stewart Performance Academy. My daughter is being challenged; she is first grade student reading on a 3rd grade level and doing math on a 2nd grade level. The Principal has great parent night activities that both my child and I love attending.

Stewart Performance Academy 4

Posted February 12, 2015
Stewart has an inviting atmosphere, dedicated teachers and staff and great parent outreach. There are family activities all the time and all of it is to support students!

Posted February 12, 2015
The best special education staff. They are great and help my girls with problems all the time. They support me and my babies

Stewart Performance Academy 4

Posted February 11, 2015
Nice school! My child has made significant growth academically. Students wear uniforms and there are small class sizes.

Stewart Performance Academy 1

Posted May 16, 2014
Stewart is not a good school. When you first attend an open house they will paint this picture that,they have so much to offer the children and they don't. No art or music programs no after school activities. 80% of the schools children suffer from developmental delays. The teachers truly don't want to be there but they have no choice because most other schools wont take them. Stewart elementary is a joke. If you have a child without "challenges" send them somewhere they can thrive. This place is not it. Trust me

Posted May 01, 2013
stewart is the best school i have ever ever ever ever ever ever went to.......really love this school

Stewart Performance Academy 1

Posted December 07, 2012
This school has changed it is a bad influence for kids that go there because my daughter went there and the teachers were scared of there class they were scared to teach the class whenever the class got loud a teacher named Mrs. Steinburger even gave up on the 8th grade class and the students liked her and Mrs. Steinburger said that she would never give up on the students but she still did so I sent my daughter to a school called william davison elementary and she is doing so well that she can go to cass tech

Posted August 26, 2003
The Teachers and staff at Stewart Elementary are very caring and loving. This is an excellent school that put the children first and they work hard to assure the successfulness of our children. My son was a former student at Stewart Elementary and now he's a serior at Renaissance High School.

Stewart Performance Academy
13120 Wildemere Street, Detroit, MI  48238
Last modified Stewart Performance Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stewart Performance Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top