Beckham William Academy 3

Posted November 11, 2009
The school has been through a total revitalization this school year and shows great promise in for students. The instrumental Music program is a upgrade as well as the changes in the 5th grade program. We may not meet AYP this year but with the new leadership there is great promise.

Beckham William Academy 1

Posted October 15, 2009
I have a special needs son that curently going to beckham and it been a challenge since day one to get the school to listen to your child personal needs! my child have fallen behind and now that the school has put the special needs children into regular classrooms and the resources teacher take him out for 25 min. To catch up is not enough for my son to catch up to his class mates! the school district needs to put special ed. Back the the way it were in 2008. I feel this school is letting detroit special needs children down!

Beckham William Academy 1

Posted September 25, 2009

Beckham William Academy 0

Posted August 08, 2009
I love Beckham the school is well organized and beutiful and the teacher's are great particully Mrs. Blackley and Mr. Robey

Beckham William Academy 4

Posted August 08, 2007
I have three children that attended Beckham Academy. It is a very good school. I love Mr. Keogh and Mrs. Bradley. They are very devotional and understanding. I dont care for the office staff inparticularly, they dont seem to like being there, but overall quality of the school and the teachings are good.

Beckham William Academy 5

Posted September 18, 2006
My name is Keirah Green and I have two children that attend Beckham. I transferred my children from charter schools. Beckham has a great academic program and excellent extracurricular activities. I highly commend this elementary school to be one of the top Detroit Public schools in Detroit.

Beckham William Academy
9860 Park Dr, Detroit, MI  48213
Last modified Beckham William Academy is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beckham William Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.