Posted April 11, 2014
I am happy with the teachers and the school.I am also happy with principal and that every thing is going good.

Posted April 11, 2014
I like this school because it has good teachers and is the best middle school here in Detroit.

Posted April 11, 2014
me encanta la escuela esta es mi segunda hija que se gradua de esta escuela mil felicitaciones

Posted April 11, 2014
It's a great school and the teacher's are helpful. They help you when you dont understand work. I have always like this school. It bis a friendly and nice school.

Posted April 11, 2014
Clippert Academy is a wonderful school!The teachers are very caring and take their time with the children.The staff takes their time with the parents also.I have 2 children that have completed middle school here and 1 that is enrolled.They have always went above and beyond!

Posted November 10, 2012
This school is one of the best kept secrets in the city. It is exemplary in its approach to educating children. The principal is a woman of strength and integrity, and does accept mediocrity from her staff. She probably knows every student by name, and each student loves her. The administrative support which includes the security staff treats each person with dignity and respect. the academic curriculum is not watered down for our children, their skills are elevated to achieve at an acceptable state wide level I love this school. My only fear is that the Governor will learn of this principal's effective leadership and appoint her to a state wide position. But for now, this school is the best this district has to offer!

Posted May 04, 2010
This school gets students displined and focused on what they want. They teach to the wrongs and rights. I hope that many people can see that this school is great for any students. There are no bullies. There are some people that are just mean ,but no need to pay attention to their opinion. There just jealous of you. I encourage everyone to go to this school. If your unique you fit in perfectly.

Clippert Academy 0

Posted December 20, 2009
MY 13 yr old attends she came from a school that was closed due to the lack of education the children were receiving. Clippert was able to support her in catching up she was very behind in Math and science she received tutoring for free, she is now on track and doing well. The school keeps class sizes manageable and the staff are very helpful. I have another child who is in suburban down river elementary school and I will be sending him to Clippert as this school is doing better then his suburban option.

Posted November 15, 2009
this is a great school if your looking for excellence in aa school

Posted October 14, 2009
Hello..I am a formal student at Clippert Academy. This is my third year in this school. Im in the 8th grade. I love all the teachers there great. They really love to teach but they hate when you talk alot! I think that Clippert is one of the best middle schools in Detroit. It gets good grades. The principal is wonderful, and so are the teachers.-monica garcia

Clippert Academy
1981 McKinstry Street, Detroit, MI  48209
Last modified Clippert Academy is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clippert Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.