Posted August 27, 2013
PEC turned out to be more than what I expected this is a awesome school that really cares about our children educational success. They are constantly looking to see what they can do better for the student.I would recommend this school to all parents that are serious about there child's education

Posted June 10, 2011
i love this school it very educational there is good teachers, fun kids to work with, and we have alot of after school activities

Posted September 21, 2010
Great school! For a school being in Detroit this is a great place to learn! My wife is a teacher at this school - she has been for 7 years.

Posted June 07, 2010
I love this school!!! My son is in kindergarten and he has excelled in his curriculum. His teacher absolutely loves her job which makes it easier for the children to learn, it really is a family environment at Plymouth E.C. My son started kindergarten without having a headstart advantage as a result he didn't get any of the concepts at first but after working with Mrs. O. Jackson this school year he is mastering concepts that I didn't get until I was in the second grade at a public school. I really liked her teaching techniques so I will be suggesting her for my younger son's kindergarten teacher next semester. My dicision to place my son at this school was a great one I feel his foundation to his education is a solid one and I have PEC to thank for their hard work and patience with my family.

Posted March 06, 2010
Wonderful school!!!! I love it and so do my children!!!!

Plymouth Educational Center 4

Posted February 26, 2010
I love that the teachers make time for the parents and students on a one on one basis. When my son started to have problems, we as parents and teachers tried several techniques to get him back on track.

Plymouth Educational Center 0

Posted October 12, 2009
Plymouth Educational Center provides our community with resources to assist our children in developing the whole person--cognitively, culturally, and socially. The staff is committed to providing an excellent learning environment with many opportunities to engage in all areas of development. I highly recommend this school for children in grades K -- through 12.

Plymouth Educational Center 0

Posted August 27, 2009

Plymouth Educational Center 4

Posted August 10, 2009

Plymouth Educational Center 1

Posted June 05, 2009

Plymouth Educational Center
1460 East Forest Ave, Detroit, MI  48207
Last modified Plymouth Educational Center is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plymouth Educational Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews.