Public charter
Detroit, MI

Posted May 04, 2015
Plymouth Educational Center is excellent . It has wonderful staff . I have one teacher that is so special . Mrs.O.Jackson she is so understanding ,sweet ,and kind she loves my classmates and I . MY school is clean and does not have any confusion going on and we love each other thank you jesus that I have a great school.

Plymouth Educational Center 4

Posted April 19, 2015
My daughter has been a student at PEC since kindergarten. She is an honor student, she has made student of the month several times. She is graduating from 8th grade this summer. I love the school, I have seen some changes, however, not in the staff many teaching, however, in the students. Behavior starts at home. Also, we can't expect the teachers to do all the work, the parents are also responsible. My son started in 4th grade, graduated in 2008. My nephew and niece also went, graduated and went to the high school which is now closing. I am, however, disappointed that the patients were informed in MARCH that the high school would no longer be facilitated. Now we are left scrambling for a high school for our children.

Posted April 15, 2015
Ms.Jackson is the best teacher we ever had. She helps us understand and make shore that we learn it. Ms.Jackson has us do a lot of homework to do because she wants us to be somebody in life and get a education as well. These school Is the best and we learn a lot of things at Plymouth Educational Center. It is a place that people will past college and be somebody in life. Ms.Jackson will tell us what is happening in life and tell us to make good choices in life. She is the one that we get a lot of knowledge from Plymouth Educational Center. Ms.Jackson is push us to the next level for the m-step and we study a lot to learn new things.Our school is excellent because we learn math, ELA ,Social Study, and science a lot better.That is why our school is the best in the world. From: Khalil Smith.

Posted April 14, 2015
This school is great! The teachers in force the rules. For example Mrs.O Jackson. Mat

Plymouth Educational Center 3

Posted April 14, 2015
The best part is my sons 4th grade teacher Mrs.Jackson if there were more teachers like her all students would be honor roll students.

Posted April 14, 2015
I love my child's teacher Mrs.O.Jackson. She's very innovative with my son Paul.Mrs.Jackson is the best teacher in the school.

Posted August 27, 2013
PEC turned out to be more than what I expected this is a awesome school that really cares about our children educational success. They are constantly looking to see what they can do better for the student.I would recommend this school to all parents that are serious about there child's education

Posted June 10, 2011
i love this school it very educational there is good teachers, fun kids to work with, and we have alot of after school activities

Posted September 21, 2010
Great school! For a school being in Detroit this is a great place to learn! My wife is a teacher at this school - she has been for 7 years.

Posted June 07, 2010
I love this school!!! My son is in kindergarten and he has excelled in his curriculum. His teacher absolutely loves her job which makes it easier for the children to learn, it really is a family environment at Plymouth E.C. My son started kindergarten without having a headstart advantage as a result he didn't get any of the concepts at first but after working with Mrs. O. Jackson this school year he is mastering concepts that I didn't get until I was in the second grade at a public school. I really liked her teaching techniques so I will be suggesting her for my younger son's kindergarten teacher next semester. My dicision to place my son at this school was a great one I feel his foundation to his education is a solid one and I have PEC to thank for their hard work and patience with my family.

Plymouth Educational Center
1460 East Forest Avenue, Detroit, MI  48207
Last modified Plymouth Educational Center is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plymouth Educational Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top