Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 15, 2016
Plymouth is a great school I LOVE MY ORA JACKSON THOUGH! I recommend this school to every parent I know.

Posted December 05, 2015
This is a school that cares for each and every child. For example, if a child doesn't have socks a staff member will use their own money and buy some. At Plymouth Educational Center every staff member believes that the child comes first and it is their success that drives the school.

Plymouth Educational Center
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 05, 2015
My eight grade team. I am a new eight grade science teacher at Plymouth this year and was nervous starting the new year in a new school. Ms. Spruill, Ms. Staten welcomed me with open arms. They are rocks in the students final year of middle school by making sure that its special. They make sure that the students learn all the necessary academic and life skills to be successful in high school. Please they desearve recognition. Thanks Heidi Quick

Posted May 04, 2015
Plymouth Educational Center is excellent . It has wonderful staff . I have one teacher that is so special . Mrs.O.Jackson she is so understanding ,sweet ,and kind she loves my classmates and I . MY school is clean and does not have any confusion going on and we love each other thank you jesus that I have a great school.

Plymouth Educational Center 4

Posted April 19, 2015
My daughter has been a student at PEC since kindergarten. She is an honor student, she has made student of the month several times. She is graduating from 8th grade this summer. I love the school, I have seen some changes, however, not in the staff many teaching, however, in the students. Behavior starts at home. Also, we can't expect the teachers to do all the work, the parents are also responsible. My son started in 4th grade, graduated in 2008. My nephew and niece also went, graduated and went to the high school which is now closing. I am, however, disappointed that the patients were informed in MARCH that the high school would no longer be facilitated. Now we are left scrambling for a high school for our children.

Posted April 15, 2015
Ms.Jackson is the best teacher we ever had. She helps us understand and make shore that we learn it. Ms.Jackson has us do a lot of homework to do because she wants us to be somebody in life and get a education as well. These school Is the best and we learn a lot of things at Plymouth Educational Center. It is a place that people will past college and be somebody in life. Ms.Jackson will tell us what is happening in life and tell us to make good choices in life. She is the one that we get a lot of knowledge from Plymouth Educational Center. Ms.Jackson is push us to the next level for the m-step and we study a lot to learn new things.Our school is excellent because we learn math, ELA ,Social Study, and science a lot better.That is why our school is the best in the world. From: Khalil Smith.

Posted April 14, 2015
This school is great! The teachers in force the rules. For example Mrs.O Jackson. Mat

Plymouth Educational Center 3

Posted April 14, 2015
The best part is my sons 4th grade teacher Mrs.Jackson if there were more teachers like her all students would be honor roll students.

Posted April 14, 2015
I love my child's teacher Mrs.O.Jackson. She's very innovative with my son Paul.Mrs.Jackson is the best teacher in the school.

Posted August 27, 2013
PEC turned out to be more than what I expected this is a awesome school that really cares about our children educational success. They are constantly looking to see what they can do better for the student.I would recommend this school to all parents that are serious about there child's education

Plymouth Educational Center
1460 East Forest Avenue, Detroit, MI  48207
Last modified Plymouth Educational Center is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plymouth Educational Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top