Bad
Good

The School environment is safe and caring. I truly think the administration changed that happened a few years ago, changed the school system. It was a pleasure sending my child to CCAMS. I think changes still need to be made to the administration like getting a more caring dean of student or more after school programs and more electives.

In my opinion its a great school my kids don't complain about going they love their teachers. What I personally like is that the teachers are always willing to work with the kids they make learning fun which makes kids want to be part of the classroom. Also like dress code school shouldn't be about fashion but about learning and not to forget grades online I really like that.

This school has a great cultural feel. The teachers are very attentive with the students. The leader Ms. Von Keltz is great! I do have a concern and that is with the school s dean of students, Mr. Schwartz is smart aleck with the students, on numerous occasions I have observed him speaking down to the children or answering to them as if they were adults. I have also experienced a few times where my children come home complaining about him and his ways. He needs to become more sensitive and respectful to the students. I also dislike the school shoe policy. Apparently the school doesn t allow students to wear any kind of shoe that s not a loafer even if it s snowing; I find this challenging when we live in Michigan with crazy weather and not enough time between school bells in the morning to changes shoes. Also there isn t a large variety of loafers for students at stores and their price is high for a pair of ugly shoes that children do not find comfortable and aren t versatile making parents spend money on a pair of shoe that can t be worn any other time. I really dislike that.

Caesar Chavez is a great school. The teachers are dedicated to their students. The staff is nice.

It's a fun & safe place to learn :)

Cesar Chavez Academy has been going through many transitions to help each of our students succeed! There are many reviews that are old and outdated and they do not justify the achievements of the students and staff.

I think this is a wonderful school. My daughter loves her teachers, and loves being part of the yearbook club.

Last modified Cesar Chavez Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.