Posted October 30, 2013
In my opinion its a great school my kids don't complain about going they love their teachers. What I personally like is that the teachers are always willing to work with the kids they make learning fun which makes kids want to be part of the classroom. Also like dress code school shouldn't be about fashion but about learning and not to forget grades online I really like that.

Cesar Chavez Middle School 4

Posted August 04, 2013
This school has a great cultural feel. The teachers are very attentive with the students. The leader Ms. Von Keltz is great! I do have a concern and that is with the school s dean of students, Mr. Schwartz is smart aleck with the students, on numerous occasions I have observed him speaking down to the children or answering to them as if they were adults. I have also experienced a few times where my children come home complaining about him and his ways. He needs to become more sensitive and respectful to the students. I also dislike the school shoe policy. Apparently the school doesn t allow students to wear any kind of shoe that s not a loafer even if it s snowing; I find this challenging when we live in Michigan with crazy weather and not enough time between school bells in the morning to changes shoes. Also there isn t a large variety of loafers for students at stores and their price is high for a pair of ugly shoes that children do not find comfortable and aren t versatile making parents spend money on a pair of shoe that can t be worn any other time. I really dislike that.

Posted November 23, 2011
Caesar Chavez is a great school. The teachers are dedicated to their students. The staff is nice.

Cesar Chavez Middle School 0

Posted November 02, 2009
It's a fun & safe place to learn :)

Cesar Chavez Middle School 0

Posted October 28, 2009

Cesar Chavez Middle School 1

Posted March 14, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009
Cesar Chavez Academy has been going through many transitions to help each of our students succeed! There are many reviews that are old and outdated and they do not justify the achievements of the students and staff.

Cesar Chavez Middle School 3

6782 Goldsmith St
Detroit, MI 48209

Cesar Chavez Middle School
6782 Goldsmith St, Detroit, MI  48209
Last modified Cesar Chavez Middle School is a charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cesar Chavez Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.