Public charter
Detroit, MI

Posted April 08, 2014
Dove is an established charter school that has an energetic staff and challenging common core curriculum. We offer after school tutoring and summer school for all grades, along with girls cheerleading, boys basketball, and e-reader club. Each student at Dove had their own personalized individualized learning plans that are updated regularly by the students and teachers together. We also have specialist teachers that help students find reading and math to be a challenge. Dove academy is the best choice school in the area for parents that want their student to get a solid and foundational education, and prepare them for college in the future!

Posted February 05, 2014
Im Great Start Mori's mom...I absolutely love the kindness and the friendliness of the staff... keep up the good work!!!!

Posted July 01, 2013
Great school, I would recommend this school to any parent who wants a valuable education for their student. Not only is the staff great every student is recognized as special in their own right

Dove Academy Of Detroit 4

Posted December 26, 2012
I was a student at dove and it was a fun school no bullying or anything but one problem no enough space and some teachers I dont like but I was there to get a eucation I now go to detroit academy of arts and scientists

Posted July 08, 2012
Dove Academy is an outstanding school to put your child in. My girls are about to embark on their 8th year at the DOVE. Great staff, caring, loving group of people. The school is one very large family, OUTSTANDING STAFF. Mrs. Carol Morgan

Posted March 24, 2012
I KNOW THIS SCHOOL IS AWESOME. MY DAUGHTER STARTED IN KINDERGARDEN AND WILL BE GRADUATING OUT OF 8TH GRADE AND IS A HONOR STUDENT. THE TEACHERS ARE EDUCATED AND DEDICATED. LOVE THE BASKETBALL AND CHEERLEADING TEAM!!!!!!

Posted June 01, 2011
Dove Academy is awesome school to send your child for that thorough education you been looking for. Dove really prepares all their students for college preparing. My son has been attending since Kindergarden and loves it. My son is now in the first grade and he is already learning Alegebra, wow. Good job Dove Academy!

Posted September 22, 2010
Hello parents Dove Academy is an excellent school. The school has music, art, and do indeed have outside activities which is recess for all the students. My child attend this school, I have visited other schools and this is the best school. The teachers are supportive and the educational cirriculum is challanging to the students. The staff genuinely care which make this a great school.

Dove Academy Of Detroit 1

Posted March 17, 2010
I am very disappointed with Dove Academy. This school has no outside activity along with a non-supportive suff. My kids was attending Dove K-4. And I can assure you that this will be the last year my children will attend. The principals ignore phone calls. And my daughter 4 grade teacher has my daughter afraid to ask question. Very none caring. I would never recommand this school to any parents. If you live in the area go out of the way.

Posted March 25, 2009

Dove Academy Of Detroit
8210 Rolyat Street, Detroit, MI  48234
Last modified Dove Academy Of Detroit is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dove Academy Of Detroit Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top