Bad
Good

I absolutely love this school and my children do too! They make you feel like family and they let the parents stay involved. They have wonderful afterschool abd Saturday programs.

Overall my children enjoy attending the school. The teachers are wonderful they try to educate the whole child.

This school has really done a tremendous job at creating an atmosphere that makes children feel safe enough to learn. The teachers care about the children and families that are part of the school. Leadership has shown very strong improvement and I appreciate the way that the staff interacts with my children and I. It feels good when children want to go to school and I don't have to drag them out of bed. if you are looking for a school that treats you like family and gives your children a quality education. You are looking in the right direction.

i think that every teacher care about each and every student and loves them as their own child.

This is a wonderful school that is African centered and structured. Both of my children attended school here from the very beginning. I know because my son graduated from here 2 yrs ago. I had to enroll my daughter into another school and guess what !! I quickly reenrolled her back her. Our young people need structure and a eye opener for respect. You'll be sure to have a great relationshp with your child's teacher and that makes it even more exciting along with the wonderful academic acheivements here.

This is a school that teaches the children by using the seven principles of nguzo saba which is very beneficial for African American children. Their curriculum is more aggressive than Detroit Public Schools. The staff treat the children and parents as family.

I personally loved this school. It gave our children a sence of who they were as a class of people.

I have a son and daughter that goes here. This school has a lot of great teachers. They are African centered which is great, but other than the ceremonies and unity circle, I think it's a great school. They have an open door policy so go check it out!

Last modified Timbuktu Academy Of Science And Technology is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.