688 students|Hope Academy

Bad
Good

This is a great school. The atmosphere is so welcoming and family oriented. I love the teachers there because they take their time into helping students that are struggling. My son has improved quickly with his reading and spelling. It's a great school and I highly will recommend anyone who is interested, enroll their child here because it's all worth it!!

I've been involved with Hope Academy over the last 3 years. During this time, I've noticed that the administration is very inconsistent and do not have control of the students. Instead, they spend time stressing over issues that are insignificant; however, some of the teachers are doing a good job of educating students. Others are not

A good educational school with a excellent curriculum.

Hope Academy is the best! It is the best run charter school in Detroit. You may find a school just as good but you won't find one any better!

Both of my daughters have attended Hope Academy since Kindergarden. If you are looking for a great education for your children look no future than Hope Academy.

My daughter has been attending this school since a year after they opened. She's now in the 8th grade and and has been a 4.0 student every since. You get to know all the teachers on a personal level its like a home away from home atmosphere. Thanks

I am a former student at hope academy and I think it is a excellent school.Everything was great there.The teachers there were also great.The principal was really good .I recommend this school to everyone.

Hope is a pretty good school. Can it improve? Yes, I wish that there were more extracurricular activities. The school is small, has a very familiar appeal. You can really get to know every staff member well. My son has attended this school for three years now and from what I have endured from other schools, this one is great. The Principal (Ms Saunders) is a real doll. She will work with any request. My son is special needs and I needed teachers who understood and would help him reach his potential not kick him out. I sat down with the Principal and we worked out a plan of action together. You can't get any better than this.

Last modified Hope Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.