Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=1129+oakman+blvd,detroit,mi+48238&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=4e5xpuhymyblq5bwzme46ns-ody=

Joy Preparatory Academy

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Joy Preparatory Academy 5359170 5

Posted November 14, 2013
My Daughter Goes To This School...And I Love It! The Teachers & Staff Members Really Care About Your Child's Success...My Daughter Is Currently On The Honnor Roll & Keeps Improving In Every Subject!!!!

Joy Preparatory Academy 4491170 4

Posted March 21, 2011
I put my son in this school in January of 2009 while in the 1st grade. I was VERY IMPRESSED with his first grade teacher. She was a teacher that TRULY CARED about your child education. My son was a little behind and she came up with ways for me to help him at home as well as new learning tools for him in class that he enjoyed and helped him out tremendously. My son began to enjoy reading, writing and math and I thank her to this day. I know have my granddaughter in kindergarten at JPA and her teacher is AMAZING. Like my son's first grade teacher, she is AWESOME! These are teachers that really cares about your children education. She has unique ideas about learning that makes it fun for the children so that they want to learn more. The after school assistant is GREAT as well. I appreciate the caring environment at JPA, keep up the good work.

Joy Preparatory Academy 2608187 4

Posted June 07, 2008
The school leader is very caring and knows each and every student and their parents. He was vey concerned and took an active interest in the progession of every student. My childs kindergarden teach was always finding new methods to engage the children. Good job by them both.

Joy Preparatory Academy 2658930 5

Posted April 29, 2008

Joy Preparatory Academy 2494338 5

Posted August 07, 2007

Joy Preparatory Academy 651749 5

Posted March 04, 2004

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Joy Preparatory Academy
1129 Oakman Blvd, Detroit, MI  48238
Joy Preparatory Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.