St Bartholomew School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
This school is one of Detroit hidden secret. If anyone is looking for a private school that is reasonable in price,this it ,with small classroom (11) student in a class.St.Bart is Skillmen rated school.I am so happly to have found such a place.Work to any person looking, get over there before space run out !!!!

St Bartholomew School 0

Posted September 24, 2009
I am very pleased with St. Bartholomew School. My children learn so much! I have never seen such a concerned group of teachers in my life. The principal is wonderful. She does so much for the school. We are a Skillman recognized school as well. I am always amazed at the fact that you never hear or see chaos at any time during the day. I love the school.

St Bartholomew School 4

Posted June 10, 2006
Well, overall St.Barts is a wonderful school. Besides a little bumpy roads(such as the principal) the school is awesome. I am glad I sent my child there, she is now going to be in seventh grade.

St Bartholomew School 5

Posted May 12, 2005
St Bartholomew is a wonderful school. The teachers are very helpful. I love the small class size. If you would like for your child to get a well-rounded education, send him/her here. My daughter 'Kayla' has been a student here since the 1st grade. She will be graduating this June.

St Bartholomew School