PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (2 responses)

Posted May 02, 2016
Principal nd her right hand administrator needs to be held accountable for how they treat some parents. When they are held accountable by parents then they retaliate against the student.

Posted April 21, 2016
The teachers are great. The problem is in the administration. The principal is very condescending in how she approaches issues with others. I feel as though it is truly hurting the school. I am sad to say that I cannot wait for my child to finish there so we can move on. The staff has completely turned over and that should have been a red flag.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted February 10, 2016
My daughter was being bullied and her feelings were deemed invalid and she had to write an apology letter to the bully. SMH.

Posted January 26, 2016
The worst school ever! Principal is a nightmare and very confrontational and front office needs tweeking! The worst experience!

Most Holy Trinity School 3

Posted October 11, 2015
Overall it is a good school without the principal. The teachers are great and always willing to help a student. The principle is horrible!! She does not handle situations with the students very well and sometimes can be bias. I feel that the students are not being challenged academically. The school would be great with a new principal and more activities for the student.

Posted October 08, 2015
Where to start? I worked here. I cannot begin to tell you what a hostile environment it was. The administration is so unorganized and there is one woman who works in the office who thinks she owns the place. I would not send anyone here. No rules, no discipline, no respect.

Most Holy Trinity School 5

Posted June 25, 2015
We love the small class sizes, faith-based education, and diversity. Most of all, we LOVE the FAMILIES. this is truly an amazing community of students, parents, and teachers. My children are safe, happy, and loved. They are learning but more importantly, they love to learn. The teachers develop the whole child and increase their sense of wonder. We are so happy with this school and our experience there. I am a teacher in the suburbs and could take my children to school out there. I honestly can't think of anything that is going on in the suburbs that is Most Holy Trinity isn't doing...and doing better.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 01, 2015
I haven't seen evidence otherwise and I do watch what happens with my child in her school.

Most Holy Trinity School 4

Posted June 01, 2015
I, as a parent enjoy and appreciate what the school has to offer. I have children in multiple grades and have a decent relationship with all of the teachers of my children. I volunteer and I am a member of the PTO. My take on many of the negative comments is: Are you involved? Do you volunteer to see what goes on? Are you asking the right questions? It takes a village to raise a child and I believe that Most Holy Trinity is a part of my little village! The teachers are very good and very caring. The principal is supportive of all the teachers and is very fair to the students. Every school has it trials and tribulations, but I fully support Most Holy Trinity because in the end it is all about the children.

Posted May 23, 2015
I want to share why this school is not a place for quality learning. First, there is no good curriculum that challenges the child. Next, leadership is not good. My child was in a class where there was so much disruption but nothing was done. I thought catholic schools were supposed to uphold moral values?

1229 Labrosse St, Detroit, MI  48226
Last modified Most Holy Trinity School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8