Posted May 22, 2015
Unfortunately, I was a parent here for a while. I tried my best to tough it out with the new administration. But things just continue to go downhill. When the giant teacher turn over took place, I should have known then that this was not the school for my child anymore. The teachers are great, but the morale is low because of the person up top. Hopefully things will turn around and MHT will the what it used to be. As for now, we are going to a new school next year that has much more to offer as far as academics and extra curricular activities.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
No, students hardly get homework or outside responsibilities. Therefore, students are not held accountable for much.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
No, how can it when the principal herself is dishonest and treats no one with dignity.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted May 21, 2015
My daughter was pass the curriculum. Not an individualize plan. 3 rd grader no sports or music.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted May 21, 2015
The principle is not fair & treated my daughter as if she wasn't human. I had a bad experience my daughter was bullied.

Posted May 21, 2015
The principle didn't care about my daughter. She was rude, disrespectful, and does not look to the best interest of the child.

Most Holy Trinity School 5

Posted April 10, 2015
My son has been to several different schools and this one is, by far, the best. He's been making friends, he has been getting interested in sports and from what I have seen so far, the teaching staff is interested in his success. As parents, we want our kids to grow, learn and be happy. That is what I see in my son, so thank you Most Holy Trinity!

Most Holy Trinity School 2

Posted March 09, 2015
Principal is a nightmare! Pushy, and very nasty. The teachers are great but the principal makes it hard to notice. I am taking my two sons out next school year!

Most Holy Trinity School 5

Posted December 30, 2014
Most Holy Trinity is the best thing, academically, that has happened to our family! My son is in 6th grade and has been at MHT since he was in Kindergarten, and it has truly been a blessing. My husband and I travel 30 minutes each way, passing several private schools along the way, to take him to MHT. It truly pains my heart to read the previous emails about Principal Dunleavy! She is EXTREMELY dedicated to the students and works tirelessly to make sure MHT remains competitive with all of the other Catholic schools in the tri-county area. My son's teachers are dedicated and go above and beyond in order to make sure he succeeds! I wholeheartedly recommend MHT to every parent who in search of a quality school within the City of Detroit!!!

Posted December 10, 2014
The worst school ever! Principal is a nightmare and very confrontational and front office needs tweeking! The worst experience!

1229 Labrosse St, Detroit, MI  48226
Last modified Most Holy Trinity School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Most Holy Trinity School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top