Most Holy Trinity School 5

Posted June 25, 2015
We love the small class sizes, faith-based education, and diversity. Most of all, we LOVE the FAMILIES. this is truly an amazing community of students, parents, and teachers. My children are safe, happy, and loved. They are learning but more importantly, they love to learn. The teachers develop the whole child and increase their sense of wonder. We are so happy with this school and our experience there. I am a teacher in the suburbs and could take my children to school out there. I honestly can't think of anything that is going on in the suburbs that is Most Holy Trinity isn't doing...and doing better.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 01, 2015
I haven't seen evidence otherwise and I do watch what happens with my child in her school.

Most Holy Trinity School 4

Posted June 01, 2015
I, as a parent enjoy and appreciate what the school has to offer. I have children in multiple grades and have a decent relationship with all of the teachers of my children. I volunteer and I am a member of the PTO. My take on many of the negative comments is: Are you involved? Do you volunteer to see what goes on? Are you asking the right questions? It takes a village to raise a child and I believe that Most Holy Trinity is a part of my little village! The teachers are very good and very caring. The principal is supportive of all the teachers and is very fair to the students. Every school has it trials and tribulations, but I fully support Most Holy Trinity because in the end it is all about the children.

Posted May 23, 2015
I want to share why this school is not a place for quality learning. First, there is no good curriculum that challenges the child. Next, leadership is not good. My child was in a class where there was so much disruption but nothing was done. I thought catholic schools were supposed to uphold moral values?

Posted May 22, 2015
Unfortunately, I was a parent here for a while. I tried my best to tough it out with the new administration. But things just continue to go downhill. When the giant teacher turn over took place, I should have known then that this was not the school for my child anymore. The teachers are great, but the morale is low because of the person up top. Hopefully things will turn around and MHT will the what it used to be. As for now, we are going to a new school next year that has much more to offer as far as academics and extra curricular activities.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
No, students hardly get homework or outside responsibilities. Therefore, students are not held accountable for much.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
No, how can it when the principal herself is dishonest and treats no one with dignity.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted May 21, 2015
My daughter was pass the curriculum. Not an individualize plan. 3 rd grader no sports or music.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted May 21, 2015
The principle is not fair & treated my daughter as if she wasn't human. I had a bad experience my daughter was bullied.

Posted May 21, 2015
The principle didn't care about my daughter. She was rude, disrespectful, and does not look to the best interest of the child.

1229 Labrosse St, Detroit, MI  48226
Last modified Most Holy Trinity School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Most Holy Trinity School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top