Detroit, MI
Before care: Yes

Most Holy Trinity School 1

Posted December 10, 2014
The worst school ever! Principal is a nightmare and very confrontational and front office needs tweeking! The worst experience!

Posted May 09, 2014
I love Most Holy Trinity School. I feel it will help enable my daughter to be a well rounded, easy going, mature Catholic. That is why I'm sending her there and will continue to until she graduates 8th Grade. All of you who have PERSONAL problems with staff, curriculum or meaningless things can go fly a kite! Renee Izzard MHT Church Secretary 13 yrs.

Posted May 09, 2014
Bravo lovely parents and caregivers!! I was sadly surprised yesterday by our schools reduced rating , and now invigorated that we stood up for our MHT! How I wish derogatory statements had to be signed by the reviewer before being posted. Can you imagine? I feel that would enable accurate reviews of facts rather than emotion. I have been observant of all postings of MHT-some lovely, some truthful, but many incorrectly documented . Most Holy Trinity School is an amazing haven of CHILDREN, Teachers, Staff and Principal! Change is a must and for some not possible --simply because the nature of the thinking is that " I am above the rules and I will continue to do as I please." However the huge percentage of our MHT FAMILY does not possess that thinking. That is the great thinking we must draw our attention to... We are a wonderful school! I welcome you to come and see for yourself.... Carla Iafrate employee for 14 years.

Posted May 09, 2014
Most Holy Trinity School is one of the best schools in all of Detroit. I attended this school as a child and now my children attend this school. I believe this school is full of GREAT TEACHERS and staff, and I love the fact that everyone knows everyone!! My child is doing very well in class with the teacher who DOES have a teaching degree!! I would recommend this school to anybody and everybody who has children between the grades of pre-k and eighth grade!! Holy Trinity is truly a hidden jem in Detroit and I'm proud to say my children attend this school.I think people who write negative comments shouldn't blame the school but maybe take a look at there self because Holy Trinity is not a negative environment so maybe some people just didn't fit in with the school!!!

Posted May 08, 2014
I am surprised by my school's new rating. How I wish that deragatory charges had to be signed by the reviewer before being posted. Can you imagine?I feel there would be more accurate reviews of facts instead of emotion. I am observant of all postings of MHT ---some lovely, some truthful but many are incorrect and mis-stated. Most Holy Trinity School is an amazing haven of beautiful children, teachers, staff and Principal. Change is difficult especially for those of us who feel they are above the rules. We are a great school! Come see for yourself! Carla Iafrate Employee for 14 years

Posted February 17, 2014
Most Holy Trinity School is an amazing haven of educational excellence! My child absolutely loves his school and never wants come home! When I read the entry about the teachers of MHT I was quite saddened and disappointed. My son is still in the primary department of MHT and has been there since pre- school! I spoke with the Principal who always avails herself to parents and extended family. As always she took time to explain their policy- and the accusations about non/ certified teachers is simply not so. Please do your home work before whaling ridiculous immature rumors. My thoughts/- how dare you defame such a marvelous school? A 176 years old-- hello they know what they are doing! Which is bestowing greatness to our youth!

Posted February 04, 2014
I find such angry entires so perplexing. Every single teacher at MHT is such an amazing spirit. The famed quote"it takes a village rings true for this school. Every student has the thought and concern of every teacher. I have never encountered such a cohesive group of teachers and for that matter,staff. I felt compelled to go to the Principal to inquire about certification. Every Teacher must be certified at time of hire, which is the case. Certification can have a 2 year extension do to hardship. So please I welcome all -to investigate before you insinuate.

Most Holy Trinity School 3

Posted January 24, 2014
How can an accredited school, under the direction of the Archdiocese of Detroit, have a teacher - a primary grade teacher without a valid teaching certificate??? There is one teacher at this school who has been teaching without possessing a current State of Michigan teaching certificate. I searched the MDE's website and was disgusted to find out that one teacher is NOT certified! How can a school with such high standards allow this to happen? It is very disheartening. There is no way I would allow my children to be taught by an uncertified teacher! How can I be sure that my child is receiving the best possible education if the teacher in charge of his/her academic success isn't a current certified teacher!?!?!? This teacher needs to go!

Most Holy Trinity School 4

Posted January 03, 2014
My children ranging from grades 2-7 have been students at several Eastside schools: Winans Academy, Detroit Merit, St. Clair (GPP), and Most Holy Trinity. I am happy with this school. The environment is safe and the academics are challenging. I love the constant contact with fast direct I receive notifications right to my cell. I can access grades (which are consistently updated) with just a few clicks. We have been welcomed with open arms. I can take concerns directly to teachers, principal, or PTA and I receive prompt response. I have not experienced that with any of the above mentioned schools. The teaching staff and principal are there to support the students and parents. The diversity is wonderful and all of the kids seem to get along well with another. My children say this is the best school they've attended and have been able to adjust quite well as compared to other schools. My 2nd grader has had some struggles that I didn't find their last school appropriately addressed or even recognized; thankfully this is being addressed here and it's not being made out to be his fault. The only thing this school is missing out on is a full gym for the developing athletic program.

Most Holy Trinity School 1

Posted October 09, 2013
This school current administration is going off all of the hard work from the previous Principle's hard work. There is lots of belittling and nastiness, especially from that front office. And the only reason why the school has new computers this year is because they were donated. There is and was no money in the budget for this, so don't give credit where no credit is due. And as for the recent positive reviews, how nice you had a great experience, but the majority of posters didn't, or aren't. There are a lot of disgruntled parents at the school because of the lack of transparency, and the employment, of at least one very unqualified and questionable teacher.

Most Holy Trinity School
1229 Labrosse St, Detroit, MI  48226
Last modified Most Holy Trinity School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Most Holy Trinity School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top