Detroit, MI

Posted March 13, 2012
A small school with a variety of programs---science fair, athletics, after school enrichment, latchkey, field trips, and much more. The staff is outstanding!
2 people found this helpful

Christ The King School 2

Posted June 09, 2011
My son attended CTK this year and I have to say that the school is not as good as it once was. CTK does not offer any after school or academic programs as other schools: Reading club, advanced curriculum, science fair, band/orchestra, glee club, field trips, tutoring sessions, athletics, girl/boy scouts, computer, chess club, college prep, and etc. The school is not equipped to handle kids with different learning levels...especially students that excel in their studies. In my opinion, CTK does not offer an environment where your child will be well rounded and competitive in their studies based on other schools curriculum in the metro detroit area.

Posted September 30, 2010
Wonderful Catholic environment. Caring teachers and staff. It's like a family.

Posted September 28, 2010
I love Christ the King School ecause it is a great environment for a child to grow in. The school is like extended family. My son has been there since he was in 3yrd Pre-k and he is now in the 5th... I also attended and graduated from CK....

Posted September 28, 2010
I love the community feel of the school

Christ The King School 4

Posted August 11, 2008
The school has a very family like atmosphere. The teachers and principals greet the children in the parking lot every day. The staff perform many extra duties, from maintenance to even transporting students to and from schol when unexpected family problems arise. As a parent, the one gripe i have is with parents who act like all they need to do is pay tuition and that's it. If the staff thought this way, tuition would be unaffordable. My child has been there for 7 years and LOVES it, as do I.

Posted July 15, 2008
i used to attend this school.. i may not have liked the teachers but it was a wonderful learning experience

Christ The King School 4

Posted March 17, 2004
My daughter is in the advanced Pre-Kindergarten class, and I can't begin to tell you how excited and proud I am of her. She is preparing to enter Kindergarten at the tender age of 4 years old, and I know that due to the support and structure she has received at Christ the King, she will be an excellent student for many years to come.

16800 Trinity Street, Detroit, MI  48219
Last modified Christ The King School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ The King School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top