St. Cecilia School 0

Posted March 26, 2010
I love St.Cecilia I went to school here 30 something year ago and when I look for a school for my daughter it was first on my list not only was it still there I still feel like I am home. My daughter will be in high school next year but after 9 year at St. Cecilia I no she will do great she she has a 4.0 GPA and she is on the cheer team and she really love the school so if you are looking for a place that love your kids the way you love them St.Cecilia is the place for you .

St. Cecilia School 4

Posted February 22, 2007

Posted September 03, 2006
This school is great for a child of any age. I started school on August 25th, 2006 and we are off and running. This is a center for great education for any student, I have been here for 4 years, and am back for the 8th grade my last and final year, and St. Cecilia has taught me all the way. The academic courses and programs are beyond remarkable. Students are friendly, and the availability of music, art, and sports are unlimited. This school shows true talent within it's green and gold colors. Speaking as a true Beacon, and student of the school, if you were looking for a school with child leadership, education, safety, and quality than this is your school. So please become one of our St.Cecilia family members. Let's go Beacons, Let's go!

Posted September 27, 2005
My child is in the first grade and I am very pleased with the academic program for my child. My daughter is also involved in art and spanish. The school is very clean and quite. No matter what time you visit the school, the students are always lined up with their arms folded. This is a nice and family orientated school. The principal knows all the children and she is also very close to the children. Tution is very reasonable compared to a lot of other private schools. My daughter has 15 students in her class. I am so happy I picked this school for my daughter, I plan to also enroll her brother in preschool next year.

Posted May 21, 2005
I am attending St. Cecilia School currently and I have maintained a 4.0 gpa all year. I am in the 7th grade and my teacher is Mrs.Carr. She is one of the best teachers that I have ever had the glory to learn from. I am also involved in the Michigan Youth Committee. I am involved in the St.Cecilia Beacons Cheerleading Squad and track team. There is also basketball available and football will be available again in the upcoming 2005-06 school year. All of our school teams are multiple award winners. For any parents looking for schools for their children I recommend St.Cecilia. Grades Pre K-8 are available. You will be happy with your child's academic excellence and your child will be happy with the fun he/she is having.

Posted November 06, 2004
I believe St.Cecelia is the best school for my child. The principal demonstrates great leadership and teacher's are very knowledgeable and caring. I couldn't have asked for a better learning environment than St.Cecilia. I recommend this school to all parents.

St. Cecilia School