Detroit Urban Lutheran School 4

Posted June 11, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009
I have three children at this school who are absolutely thriving. The teachers at Urban are some of the most dedicated people I have ever met. You can clearly see that they truly care for the children and want them to succeed. My husband is an alumni and we wouldnt have are kids anywhere else.

Posted April 04, 2009

Detroit Urban Lutheran School 0

Posted January 08, 2009
My daughter attended DUL Kindergarten -1st grades and I love all the staff they re great. DUL is a wonderful school that embraces It takes a village to raise a child . If I was still located on the Westside my daughter would still be a student but a 40 minute drive is a little much to do to get to school. This is an A-1 school.

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted March 18, 2008

Detroit Urban Lutheran School 1

Posted March 12, 2008

Posted February 28, 2008
Detroit Urban is a small, Christian, college-preparatory, kindergarten through twelfth grade family. Hands down, the best school anywhere!!

Detroit Urban Lutheran School 0

Posted January 13, 2008
I am a parent who happens to be looking for a school for my two children; so My husband and I decided to take a tour of the school, it is not clean at all, and the student lockers look a mess. I will investigate more before I make my final decision.First impression are very important. The money you pay, where is it going?

Posted December 07, 2006
If you are looking for an excellent school, Detroit Urban, is where you should start. The teachers here, really are caring and involved with the students, many of which are like parents to the kids. My two sons have attended from kindergarten to 7th and 8th as well as their step brother and sister (graduated ) also attended Urban, nothing but good things to say about this school. Though small in stature, it is large at heart, that best descibes D.U.L.S.

Detroit Urban Lutheran School
8181 Greenfield Rd, Detroit, MI  48228
Last modified Detroit Urban Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Detroit Urban Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top