PK-4, 6-8|Private

Bad
Good

Bethany is an awesome school. My son is in the 6th grade and loves going to school. The teachers are great!!!

I am a Detroit Public School teacher and I have tuaght for 21 years in that system. I have removed my son and placed him at Bethany. Under the leadership of Gerald Heuer(new principal) I see theschool as a fine example of a Christian education. They have special education resources, speach therapist and a qualified social worker. I have met with the staff and am very satisfied. The resources they have available are far above the Detroit system and many of the other charter and private schools that we looked into when selecting an educational setting for our son who has special needs.I do wish more parents would become involved and attend church and bemore involved in the school setting, but I've seen that number decrease in our public school as well.I am satisfied with the school, the staff and the entire experience with Bethany.

The classes are small, but it give the teacher time to work with the students one-on-one.

Last modified Bethany Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4, 6-8