Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=8680+evergreen+ave,detroit,mi+48228&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=tda2ljyxbmx-stauj_4y2s9xtqk=

Evergreen Lutheran School

Community rating:
K-2, 4, 6-7
Detroit MI

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Evergreen Lutheran School 5136401 4

Posted May 17, 2013
My grandchild has been attending this school for 3 years. I am very pleased with the quality of education and individualized learning.

Evergreen Lutheran School 1064398 1

Posted March 09, 2005
This school is defined by it teachers. Each grade has a different teacher - Some good, some bad. Do your research of the teachers and that will let you know how the future of your childs education will be there. My son is in the 3rd/4th grade split class. He was basically robbed of his education. He was taught the same things over and over. Only when I brought this to the attention of the pastor/principal did a little change start. But I am still very dissatisfied with the end result. I will have to try my best to teach the lesson that were not taught here. I payed tuition here for me to wind up teaching at home. The children of this grades will fall short of the subjects needing to be covered.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Evergreen Lutheran School
8680 Evergreen Ave, Detroit, MI  48228
Evergreen Lutheran School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.