East Bethlehem Lutheran School 0

Posted July 31, 2007
Iam now in 10th grade. I went to school here from k-6. I liked the school. I learned alot there. They teach self discipline and religion. The sports arent that good. Not alot of choices. There should be more student activities. More kids in the area should go to this school. It would probably make the community better. I have been searching down some of my classmates and the ones that i have been in contact with are doing well. I highly recommend the school.

East Bethlehem Lutheran School 4

Posted January 30, 2006
- a former student
The academic programs were one of the best when I was attending the school.They have programs for students who need more help which is diffrent from the one for students who have special needs.Art, music, sports were good as well because you dont need to have a degree in basketball, cheerleading or whatever it may be to teach children the importance of leadership and team work or just to be creative.Cost of tuition has gone up because costs period has gone up building fees have gone up things need to be fixed or updated.The school is currently K-12.Parent involvement was good PTC attendance was of nice size.From my graduating class all of the students went to highschool and from what I've see have done very well.Going to highschool I found that I was levels higher than other students and knew more than that was expcted of someone my age and grade.

East Bethlehem Lutheran School 4

Posted January 30, 2006
My kids have left the school and have done very well in highschool. They had sports but my children chose not to be involved. I was involved as much as possible as well as other parents.

East Bethlehem Lutheran School 3

Posted May 18, 2005
- a former student
East Bethelehem is an alright school has a good but not strong academic program. They have a lot of sports although the coaches are not certified. And they have a lot of parental invovlement. East Bethelem is currently dropping in enrollment, the tuition has gone up drastically in the past years.

East Bethlehem Lutheran School 3

Posted August 26, 2003

East Bethlehem Lutheran School
3510 E Outer Drive, Detroit, MI  48234
Last modified East Bethlehem Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-10
East Bethlehem Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top