Temple Of Faith Baptist School 3

Posted March 30, 2011
My child currently attends TOF. I love the small class sizes, and the teachers genuinely care about the students. However, the academics aren't very strong. Because of this, my child will not attend TOP through the sixth grade. However, right now my son needs the individualized atttention, and the nurturing teachers, so I don't mind supplementing his education at home. The tuition is extremely affordable, which also may explain the lack of extra-curricular activities. So overall, although I don't feel that my son is being academically challenged, his confidence in his school abilities has risen (he has always disliked school), and his social skills have improved. To me that is worth having to create supplemental home lessons.

Temple Of Faith Baptist School 5

Posted August 23, 2006
My Son was in enrolled there from 1996 thru 2005. He now attended University High in Ferndale MI. In the Engineering program. He received the President Bush Honor and Education award that allowed him door that would have never open. His newest invite was to be a Student Ambassador to China in 2007. The Staff give individual attention and allow the expression of any talent the your child may posses. Now my daughter has been there since 2004 and she loves it. That is very important to me as a parent. She stays on the honor roll and also has received Bush Honor in Education Award twice (Gold). The Christian atmosphere and structured classroom is a plus for any child. Affordable cheaper than childcare. Is already in your budget keep it there. it is worth the investment.

Temple Of Faith Baptist School 1

Posted May 23, 2006
Out of touch with reality and current educational products and materials. Poor educational instructions and instructors, poor leadership, poor lunches, just poor quality overall. No one on staff appears to be happy and carry a dark gloom which passes on to children. The school itself is dark. Many sad and gloomy faces all day everyday. The only extracurricular activity is a free for all dark and dingy gym.

Temple Of Faith Baptist School 3

Posted April 15, 2005
- a former student

Temple Of Faith Baptist School 1

Posted March 15, 2005

Temple Of Faith Baptist School 5

Posted August 10, 2004
- a former student
This is a great school I graduated from here as Valedictorian, the staff is wonderful and their small class sizes gives your child the attention he/she may need on the education level.

Temple Of Faith Baptist School
9351 Forrer Street, Detroit, MI  48228
Last modified Temple Of Faith Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Temple Of Faith Baptist School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.