Herlong Cathedral School 2

Posted May 21, 2006
- a former student

Posted April 29, 2006
This is just an all around great school. I could never dream of going anywhere else. The school has a more advanced ciriculum than Detroit Country Day and Cranbrook. I can recegnise multiple Japanese words and phrases and i am only in the 6th grade. I love this school, they make learning fun. I wish there was even school on the weekends because of this school.

Posted September 20, 2005
Herlong School is an excellent educational environment. My child has blossomed tremendously from Pre-K to 1st grade. There is significant parental involvement and academics in addition of art, music, spanish, japanese, phys ed and christian education. The staff are very nurturing and caring.

Posted February 16, 2005
I have been extremely pleased with Herlong Cathedral School. Both of my children began attending at three years old. What a difference in just 4 weeks! I was amazed at what they had learned in such little time. They were able to sing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes in Japanese, WOW! Not to mention counting in spanish and beginning to write their name. The teachers are very nuturing and very effective and know most of the students in the whole school by name. Herlong has a very active parent organization that dedicates tireless hours of planning and fundraising for the school. If the school needs it, the parents get it. Talk about working together! I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants to provide the best education for their children in safe Christian atmosphere.

Herlong Cathedral School 4

Posted January 10, 2005

Herlong Cathedral School
4800 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI  48201
Last modified Herlong Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Herlong Cathedral School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.