Westside Christian Academy 0

- a former student

Westside Christian Academy 5

Posted January 17, 2007
- a former student
I am a graduate of Westside Christian Academy (2003). Westside gives you more than an education, it also gives you moral values and a strong religious view. The classroom size is excellent for these things. Westside is like a family and everyone not only cares about you but they also love you. While at Westside I was a member of government, drama, praise and worship, choir, and the captain of the cheer team. I have no regrets about attending Westside. It was the best thing to happen to me.

Westside Christian Academy 3

Posted July 11, 2005

Westside Christian Academy 4

Posted November 25, 2004
i think WCA is a very good school. my two daughters went there 1 for 4 years and another for 1 year. they really like that school and so do i. the teachers there are very helping and loving. WCA is like a childs other home it is a safe school and enviroment.

Westside Christian Academy 4

Posted August 25, 2003
WCA is a strong Bible-Based school which falls right in line with the biblical teaching that my husband and I have always offered our children at home. We homeschooled for 12 years and WCA was the perfect transition for our kids. They have instructors who take the time to learn each child's learning style and provide individual help partly because of the smaller class size. Resolutions to disciplinary issues are often centered around the word of God and children are prayed with and for by the principal and their teachers.

Contact Information

9540 Bramell Street
Detroit, MI 48239

Westside Christian Academy
9540 Bramell Street, Detroit, MI  48239
Last modified Westside Christian Academy is a private school that serves grades K-12
Westside Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.