St. Mary of Redford Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2008

St. Mary of Redford Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2007
i think smr is a great and caring school. not only do they care for your children but it is like we are all 1 big school family. if you are you looking for that type of school environment you should send your child to smr, trust me i graduated from there this year and received a full scholarship to academy of sacred heart in bloomfeld hills which is one of the top schools next to cranbrook country day and marrian which i was also accepted too. thankyou and i hope that you choose smr.

Posted June 07, 2007
- a former student
GO SMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I graduated from SMR in 2005.. I think. This school is my favorite out of all the schools I've been to. I'm currently in 10th grade but I was at SMR from K-8 and never felt left out or unsatisfied. -Zack Perkins

St. Mary of Redford Elementary School 2

Posted March 11, 2007

Posted September 20, 2006
Excellent academics. The school provides small small classroom settings that allows each student to be given the attention needed. The teachers are outstanding and clearly interested in the students academic and personal growth. The school offers computer and foreign language classes.

St. Mary of Redford Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2006
SMR is a great school. I've attended this school for all nine years(K-8). I'm now a Sophomomore in High School, and I believe since I went to St. Mary of Redford it made my freshman year a blow in the breeze. I would recommend this school to any parent that wants their child to excel. Even though there aren't as many teachers that teach at the school since I've been there, it's still a good school for any child!

St. Mary of Redford Elementary School 3

Posted September 07, 2006

Posted December 02, 2005
I am loving this school. My soon is in Pre-k and this is his second year. The Kendergarten teacher is the best. Ms Mcginnis taught my younger brother. I am alumni of this school and i feel that my son is getting an excellent education. the Pre-school teacher is the best. St. Marys is a small school everyone knows everyone the latchkey and before school service is great.

St. Mary of Redford Elementary School
14751 Mansfield, Detroit, MI  48227
Last modified St. Mary of Redford Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Mary of Redford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top