Posted February 02, 2009
My family has been at Open Door for 4 years. the staff is very committed and effective in their delivery. The classroom sizes are small which increases individual attention. This family oriented school focuses on cultural, spiritual, and academic components to provide each child with the skills and confidence they need to succeed in an accelerated environment.

Posted January 23, 2008
My family has been at Open Door for nearly five years. The teachers and staff are wonderful. Without a doubt this school is committed to the academic and spiritual growth of the children. This past year my oldest child left Open Door to attend Bates academy. Within 5 months she was promoted to the next grade. If you are looking for fancy facilities that are all show without substantial content then this is not the place for you. But, if you are looking for a family oriented environment where parents and staff word together to develop the future leaders of tomorrow, look no further.

Posted August 17, 2007
My daughter and I both love this school, she started in the middle of the school year, mar-july. And just in that short period of time I have notice a vast difference with her writing and knowledge. She is 3 and actually knows some of the 7 continents (which I had to look up). I can't wait to see the difference this current school year will bring.

Open Door Montessori Academy
16825 Wyoming St, Detroit, MI  48221
Last modified Open Door Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Open Door Montessori Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.