Public charter
Detroit, MI
After care: No

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 10, 2015
Warrendale is developing students that are honest, full of integrity and fair. You can definitely tell the culture is changing to an environment that really fosters this in their students. Students will be more prepared to be productive members of society equipped with these skills.

Posted June 10, 2015
Warrendale is a school on the rise. This year there has been a lot of changes, but it has been for the better. The students are respectful and the staff is there for the students. The future is bright at Warrendale

Posted June 10, 2015
The new leadership at Warrendale has changed the school completely. Students are succeeding while being taught more than just curriculum. Staff teaches to the whole child, including moral focus. Students are taught about respect & integrity. Warrendale has made many changes & I cannot wait to see how successful next school year will be!

Warrendale Charter Academy 4

Posted June 10, 2015
I feel the school is good because,for the past couple years I have been here they made really good changes and the changes that they have made has a pretty big impact on the school and me as a student. Second reason why I feel this school is good they are more like strict like not in a bad type of way they are helping us get ready to move on into high school and teach us the importance of life and that you are not going to get everything or everything is not going to go your way so if you go to work and you have a certain dress code and you say o well I forgot I'm sorry there just not going to be like ok that's ok there's going to be a consequent for what u have done like here at Warrendale if your not in your dress code you can get certain things or privileges taken away from you and that's not bad because this helps us prepare for the real world when we get older and get jobs of our own

Posted June 10, 2015
I feel as if this school is an excellent place for students to attend because they may make a good impact on people to act like young adults. By the time students reach eighth grade students may act more mature and made prepared for high school. This school is a good place to prepare you for the next level. Though the school is strict, as far as school uniforms, the school still has teachers to look up to. There is no teacher you can't talk to or receive help from if needed. This is why Warrendale Charter Academy is my recently favorite.

Posted June 10, 2015
We have a lot fun while learning at the same time. Mrs. Flowers is a great teacher who really cares about me. The principal is cool and always is fun at assemblies.

Warrendale Charter Academy 4

Posted June 10, 2015
This is my first year at Warrendale, and even in my short experience I can see that things are changing and the school is striving to improve in many ways. With consistency and a lot of love, WCA will be a fantastic environment for students and staff very soon.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 09, 2015
Yes I do based on interactions that I have had this school year. The teachers have been very responsive to my child's needs.

Posted June 09, 2015
The staff actually took the time to know my child. I received both corrective and positive calls concerning my child's grades and behavior. His teachers were always willing to talk with me and I felt that they had his best interests in mind. I like the changes that I saw take place this year and look forward to next year.

Posted June 02, 2015
Warrendale staff works very hard to give the students the education they need to succeed. They work as a team to make Warrendale and possitive place for one another to be.

19400 Sawyer Street, Detroit, MI  48228
Last modified Warrendale Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warrendale Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 71 reviews. Top