Bad
Good

the parents are rude and not nice at all.i finally got downstairs to catch part of a plate of the car that hit ours and drove off before i could confront them.this is the 2nd time this has happened all because people are in a hurry to drop their kids off and try to squeeze between cars.some of my neighbors are frustrated as well.parents stop hitting our cars.get your kids to school on time and maybe this will slow down if not get rid of this problem

I am not a parent or staff member but I work with this school regularly. Its not one of my favorite schools to go to because the kids are all over the place and the office staff is rude. I have seen much better DPS schools than this one but the teachers I interact with a good.

I LOVE P3A!!!! Since my son has been at this school he has excelled greatly. The teachers and staff do everything in their power to make the environment friendly, fun, bully free and extremely educational. The Principle is so easy to talk to and really interacts with the parents well. She even has activities for the Honor roll children...free of charge.... to keep them motivated to do well. Last month she took them Skating and the semester before that was Lunch at McDonalds. Since attending my son has went from a 5th grade reading/comprehension level to an 8th grade level! He's currently in the 6th grade. He even tutors other student with Math and is apart of their TECH team. They also have the 21st century afterschool program, which gives children extra help with homework, some fun activites and a peer mentoring program. There's so much to do here and Im proud to be apart of P3A!

I believe that this is a very good school. I am actually a student that goes there.Im in 7th grade in Mrs.Andrews class 2012.

I have a fairly decent experience at this school. I find the pricipal to be somewhat friendly. Each time I had to deal with her it was very pleasent. My childs teacher is very good at her job and she is concerned about her students. I have noticed alot of parent participation during the school year.

This is an awful elementary school. The principle walks around with a look of do not talk to me! She is not compassionate at all! She does not care when a parent is trying to explain things to her. The teachers that I've had contact with have no clue. My children's grades have drop dramatically since being enrolled in this school. I will be transferring them in the fall.

Last modified Palmer Park Preparatory Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.