PK-4 & Ungraded
Detroit, MI
After care: No

Fisher Magnet Lower Academy 5

Posted April 11, 2014
-I think Fisher Magnet Lower Academy is an excellent school. -I have two grand-children attending. -Their grades are outstanding. The teachers are academically pushing for greatness in their studies. -I recently joined the PACSA Parent Organization. I see great things happening between the parents, staff, teachers, and the community. -Mr. Stahl and Ms. Hamm are wonderfully creative teachers who make their students think critically and applies real life answers to everyday problems. Both teachers motivate my grandchildren to reach higher than their circumstances. -Mrs. Stokes, the principal, is an awesome woman of proactiveness, and willingness to open the doors of education to parents, guardians, and students of all ethnicities. -Fisher Lower is full of excitement because the staff, teachers, and parents are full of excitement and eagerness to make Fisher Magnet Lower Academy the academically acclaimed place of learning.

Fisher Magnet Lower Academy 2

Posted January 02, 2005
The problem with this school is that the students are out of control. The school is beautiful on the inside and outside, but it is not a condusive environment for children to learn. In order to learn, we have to have control of the students. This is not just a problem at this school, but at many others. A teacher can't teach unless she has control of the classroom. We need to develop a plan to change the environment, so our children can learn. A bunch of children should never be able to jump on one student in school. Fights exist to often, then not and no one wants to take responsibility. I have seen to many people that don't want to get involved. These are our children. We need to be involved parents and teacher that set hire standards for our children. -Mrs. Peace

Fisher Magnet Lower Academy 4

Posted September 01, 2004
The school it self is great and the teachers. My son and i loved it. The office staff was always mean and not very helpfull, always losing important forms. However some teachers do need more help than the office staff.

Fisher Magnet Lower Academy
15510 East State Fair St, Detroit, MI  48205
Last modified Fisher Magnet Lower Academy is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fisher Magnet Lower Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top