Joy Preparatory Academy 1

Posted February 05, 2010

Joy Preparatory Academy 0

Posted September 17, 2009
ii am a student at jpa i Love the school the teachers and the outdinqs the teachers teach on point

Posted July 27, 2009

Posted June 01, 2009

Posted May 30, 2009
I love everything about this school the staff is on point they work hard to make sure the children are understanding what they are working on. I can say that my son is a honor roll student has always been but he has behavior issues but the staff works with him to make sure he gets what he needs as far as having a bright future they cater to informing him to get it together and most teachers won't do that. They have the things that your child needs to achieve a good eduction. I for Dps charter whatever my child need to succeed in life it's not about charter vs Dps it's the learning that is what they are about

Posted March 01, 2009

Joy Preparatory Academy 1

Posted August 28, 2008
This school is bad. There is no library, no gym, music, computers, art, or any types of books for the students to use. students are in a classroom all day with no extra curricular activities to go to during the day. Test scores are bad. Office staff is unfriendly and won't help.

Joy Preparatory Academy 4

Posted August 28, 2008

Joy Preparatory Academy 3

Posted March 13, 2008

Posted February 17, 2008
I was in 7th grade there and every thing was excelent I reall enjoyed going there. I had really bad grades at my old school but when I got to Joy prep I became an honer roll student. The teachers break everything down into particles when you can understand and gives various examples.

Joy Preparatory Academy
15055 Dexter Ave, Detroit, MI  48238
Last modified Joy Preparatory Academy is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joy Preparatory Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.