Posted September 06, 2010
im going to this shool for the seventh grade and i im new to the school im just hopin i dont get picked on at all

Posted June 07, 2009

Fisher Magnet Upper Academy 4

Posted January 15, 2009
I like this school ! it's the cleanest i ever been to.Many people say we (students) don't learn anything i do. And the other students dont get in my way of getting a education .

Fisher Magnet Upper Academy 2

Posted March 13, 2008

Posted July 30, 2007

Posted July 14, 2006
If you send your child to this school you are setting him/her up for failure. I am a teacher at this school and out of all of my 12 years of teaching this has been the worst. The children are completely out of control partly because there is no parental support and mostly because there is no administrative involvement. The school is brand new and the children have completely destroyed the computers and anything else that was not nailed down. There is but one administrator that tries to make a difference in the building. There are no extracurricular activities in the school.

Posted November 19, 2005
This school is excellent with a beutiful staff and environment. My child enjoys going there and he has been there since the 6th grade and is now doing his last year there. he enjoys going because of his new principal and her excellent way of running the building for the past year and a half. I strongly recommend that if you are looking for a school with experience and capability to educate your child, Heilmann Park Middle School, has it all.

Posted November 10, 2005
The school need help. The children arent learning becuse the teachers cant control the classroom. 3 out of the 5 days im there, all I see kids do is walk around the hall unsupervised. When I make a surprise visit to my sons classroom I hear the teachers begging and pleading with the same individuals to stop talking sit down. It not only affects the students wanting to learn but it interrupts the teaching process. Something needs to be done. The school is understaffed and needs more security. I made several calls to the school center building no response. Please help. The teachers are unable to teach those that want to learn.

Fisher Magnet Upper Academy
15491 Maddelein St, Detroit, MI  48205
Last modified Fisher Magnet Upper Academy is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fisher Magnet Upper Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.