Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=11224+kercheval+st,detroit,mi+48214&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=cr0my_cgfafx1kdz6mgmbefv09a=

Detroit Enterprise Academy

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Detroit Enterprise Academy 4913999 5

Posted September 06, 2012
Great school... Awesome teachers!!!! All my nieces and nephews go here and love it. They are all on honor roll

Detroit Enterprise Academy 4127939 5

Posted April 14, 2010

Detroit Enterprise Academy 2513364 1

Posted March 25, 2010
I took my child out of Detroit Enterprise because of lack of support from teachers, due to lack of experience on their parts, social skills need improvement and favortism towards certain student should not be blantanly obvious

Detroit Enterprise Academy 3977486 5

Posted December 11, 2009
this an excellent school to go to if you want your Superior Education

Detroit Enterprise Academy 3781367 1

Posted August 25, 2009
The performance of this school is steadily decreasing under it's current staff and leadership. Most of the teaching staff are relatively new to teaching, and that lack of experience shows.

Detroit Enterprise Academy 3461946 0

Posted February 11, 2009
This year is my son's first year at the school. The work is challenging and I see the growth in my son academically. However the staff (ALL) not just the teachers need to be more friendly towards the parents/guardians and maybe more parents would be willing to volunteer. It is true parents need to be more involved with their children's studies but if a teacher or staff member is not supportive or copperative to you as a parent you tend to stand back in hopes of keeping the peace for the child's sake. The school would be much better if the staff members had better SOCIAL SKILLS. Academically I give it 2 thumbs up!!!

Detroit Enterprise Academy 2596620 5

Posted October 01, 2008
I am very pleased with DEA. I transfered him from CPA. The work at DEA is very challenging. They also have extra afterschool activities. They really want parent involvement,which I think is great! It is a small school,which I am glad about. The staff is very professional and the teachers are great.

Detroit Enterprise Academy 2450190 5

Posted July 19, 2007
This school is the best my daughter will be in the first grade and her teacher Ms. Miller was an great teacher keep up the good work D.E.A

Detroit Enterprise Academy 2297337 3

Posted April 23, 2007
Overall this school has great potential. As with any other school leadership is key and they are making strides to improve -no one school is perfect! This is our second year and my husband is quite involved even to the point of leading the Cub Scout Troop. Although, our level of expectation is high, it is our hope to see DEA succeed and reach its fullest potential. My husband and I are committed to doing all we can to help them reach this goal. Parental involvement is low, but the PTO has tried various tactics to recruit. For some reason parents do not want to play as active roll in their child's education as they think they do otherwise they would show up; and not just show up when they have a gripe or some special event.

Detroit Enterprise Academy 2125590 4

Posted March 30, 2007
Detroit Enterprise is a wonderful charter school. My son is a former student of DEA and when he transferred into the suburban school in our area, they immediately started to test him for entry into their gifted program. DEA is a great school, regardless of the score on this website.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Detroit Enterprise Academy
11224 Kercheval St, Detroit, MI  48214
Detroit Enterprise Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.