6-8|Private

Bad
Good

I believe Cornerstone is one of the best schools in the City of Detroit. I believe the children who attend the school are taught the morals and values of Christianity. I believe the children are treated well and are taught they are able to achieve. Parents are able to meet with teachers as needed. I also believe the school is a safe place.

COrnerstone Middle School is a very good school. I love the academics. The opportunity for the children who attend Cornerstone to be anything that you want to be is presented on a daily basis. Cornerstone school helps to develop the child in a holistic way and I really appreciated that.

I love the school. It has a wonderful christian setting. The teachers are amazing! You can tell that they are really dedicated on helping my children to succeed. The staff is also amazing; they treat my children as one of their own. I absolutely love this school! I recommend this to all!!

Cornerstone prepares it's students for high school. Our children can compete with the best of the best.

The christian educational environment is the best. I enjoy the fact that my daughter can grow and learn in a disciplined faith based school.

Last modified Cornerstone Nevada Middle is a Private school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.