Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=6861+east+nevada+st,detroit,mi+48234&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=zdaecglpwlx2q5s8g33vsl5gizu=

Cornerstone Nevada Middle

GreatSchools rating:
Community rating:
Detroit MI

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Cornerstone Nevada Middle 2486078 0

Posted April 22, 2010
COrnerstone Middle School is a very good school. I love the academics. The opportunity for the children who attend Cornerstone to be anything that you want to be is presented on a daily basis. Cornerstone school helps to develop the child in a holistic way and I really appreciated that.

Cornerstone Nevada Middle 3965092 5

Posted November 30, 2009
I love the school. It has a wonderful christian setting. The teachers are amazing! You can tell that they are really dedicated on helping my children to succeed. The staff is also amazing; they treat my children as one of their own. I absolutely love this school! I recommend this to all!!

Cornerstone Nevada Middle 3889717 5

Posted October 12, 2009
Cornerstone prepares it's students for high school. Our children can compete with the best of the best.

Cornerstone Nevada Middle 3884244 0

Posted October 09, 2009
The christian educational environment is the best. I enjoy the fact that my daughter can grow and learn in a disciplined faith based school.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Cornerstone Nevada Middle
6861 East Nevada St, Detroit, MI  48234
Cornerstone Nevada Middle Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.