1 star

1 review of this school

Osborn Evergreen Academy Of Design And Alternative 1

Posted March 28, 2013
As a former student that used to go to Osbourne evergreen I feel as if this school should be closed down. It should not still be operating, when I was there I felt totally unsafe, I was threatened multiple times and even attacked a couple of times. This was the worst school experience ever. I pray I never have to step foot in that school again. And I feel for the students that are still there. -former student, Alyaisa Spires

Contact Information

11600 East 7 Mile Rd
Detroit, MI 48205

School website

Osborn Evergreen Academy Of Design And Alternative
11600 East 7 Mile Rd, Detroit, MI  48205
Last modified Osborn Evergreen Academy Of Design And Alternative is a public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Osborn Evergreen Academy Of Design And Alternative Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.