Bad
Good

I love this school their curriculum is way ahead of Detroit Public SchoolsI move to the west side but my daughter still go to school which is on the east side the only problem I have with legacy is the bullying problem my daughter has been bullied quite a few times today is another day she has to do with the bullying and the teacher does absolutely nothing about it I just want them to buckle down on the problem and just do something about it instead of ignoring it because last year a 7th grader hung herself because of bullying problem I don't want another student to have to take their own life in order for them to actually do something about it

Will it is an good school.How i no is because i go there. If you having trouble with anything we going over you just have to raise your hand and they would show you how to do it.Well i have not been doing good in 2013 but its a new year in a new me.If my 4th grade teacher see this Ms.Warmack please tell me if i should be there friend.Also happy birthday Mr.Carry even tho i could not say it on Christmas but happy birthday with love in joy. P.S. Angelica Polk From: Ms.Warmack class she is a good teacher

My Kindergartner can ready and do double digit math. Amazing school. I also love the moral focus and daily assembly they have.

I love this school! My daughter is a Kindergartener and I could not be more pleased with the involvement of the staff & teachers. My daughter is rewarded reguarly by the school & her teacher for meeting and exceeding expectations. We are still very early in the school year, however I have no doubt that the staff will continue to attend to the needs of my daughter and the other children at Legacy.

Well, Legacy Charter Academy is certainly not one to be written off with me yet, an active parent in who is pleased with the outcome of the school so far, as for many things that are new and up and running in the community so are schools. I currently have an incoming third and second grade to Legacy of both will be their second year at the school. At the time they were MAP testers of which both met and beat their goals because of the dedicated teachers they had. Now my 3rd grader is responsible for MEAP this school year which I am not worried because he's been their for a year already, he knows what the expectations are, and I must say I am a parent who is dedicated as well and works with her children. So great schools you need to take onto consideration this was a new school at the time of MEAP testing, these certainly weren't kids these teachers had previously, who knows what schools they came from below or just meeting grade level, bad administration, no teacher accountability and other deficiencies in that regard. So as a proud parent of two Legacy Scholars I am pleased thus far, now a couple more years from now we still see these deficient test scores then we have a problem.

Last modified Legacy Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.