Legacy Charter Academy 5

Posted June 11, 2012
My Kindergartner can ready and do double digit math. Amazing school. I also love the moral focus and daily assembly they have.

Legacy Charter Academy 4

Posted October 06, 2011
I love this school! My daughter is a Kindergartener and I could not be more pleased with the involvement of the staff & teachers. My daughter is rewarded reguarly by the school & her teacher for meeting and exceeding expectations. We are still very early in the school year, however I have no doubt that the staff will continue to attend to the needs of my daughter and the other children at Legacy.

Legacy Charter Academy 3

Posted August 11, 2011
Well, Legacy Charter Academy is certainly not one to be written off with me yet, an active parent in who is pleased with the outcome of the school so far, as for many things that are new and up and running in the community so are schools. I currently have an incoming third and second grade to Legacy of both will be their second year at the school. At the time they were MAP testers of which both met and beat their goals because of the dedicated teachers they had. Now my 3rd grader is responsible for MEAP this school year which I am not worried because he's been their for a year already, he knows what the expectations are, and I must say I am a parent who is dedicated as well and works with her children. So great schools you need to take onto consideration this was a new school at the time of MEAP testing, these certainly weren't kids these teachers had previously, who knows what schools they came from below or just meeting grade level, bad administration, no teacher accountability and other deficiencies in that regard. So as a proud parent of two Legacy Scholars I am pleased thus far, now a couple more years from now we still see these deficient test scores then we have a problem.

Legacy Charter Academy
4900 E. Hildale Street, Detroit, MI  48234
Last modified Legacy Charter Academy is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.