Public charter
Detroit, MI

Cornerstone Health School 1

Posted January 12, 2015
STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!!! I am a student (freshman) who attends CHTHS and if you are given the opportunity of a school with better education, take it! You basically sit and take computerized tests all day, which I am at least 99.9% positive will not bring you any new knowledge that you have already learnt from middle school. I feel like an outsider at this school because I feel as if I am the only one who really cares about their grades. Also, the school still seems like it's in the process of being developed. The only thing I like about this school is that it's small, which can also be a bad thing, depending on how you look at it.

Posted October 25, 2014
So far so good! My son is in his freshman year at Cornerstone and he loves it here. I asked him, what is it that he like about the school? He states: "the teachers treat us like we are capable of making the right decisions, they give us freedom to complete our work, and they have patience". He also like the small but formal setting. I think the principle and staff are doing a really good job! Did I mention this is a tuition free school? Anyone who lives in the local area may want to consider this school.

Posted September 21, 2014
I was in total amazement when I walked through the doors of the new school. You walk in and you feel excited to have a school of this magnitude in your community. Technology is in every classroom, and their educational model is not only preparing students for college, but to be competitive in whatever career path they choose. Don t take my word, come by and visit, that s what I did.

Posted September 19, 2014
CH+THS is a wonderful place to work. The teachers are very collaborative, innovative and truly care about student success. It's exciting to see the growth into the brand new facility and expand opportunities for students to engage in career-driven, real world learning.

Cornerstone Health School 4

Posted February 13, 2013
I like the online learning program and the weekly progress report. Conerstone Charter Health High School is using technology to support and prepare my daughter for college and career training beyond high school. -- Angelique Vaughn, a parent

Posted February 12, 2013
Cornerstone Charter Health High School is setting the foundation for my daughter to focus on her college and career goals.

Cornerstone Health School
17351 Southfield Fwy, Detroit, MI  48219
Last modified Cornerstone Health School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-11
Cornerstone Health School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top